PDA

View Full Version : My county's GOP Chair was at debate -- She says Paul won.

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 05:33 PM
I just talked to my county's Republican Executive Committee Chairman a little while ago. She's a big Romney supporter. Her husband is the Chairman of the WV GOP, so they were in Myrtle Beach for a convention of state chairmen and the debate.

She said, "I have to give Paul that debate. I don't know if I can get behind him, but he asked a lot of good questions that the rest of them really need to answer."

Melissa
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
thanks for that We are heading to Michigan tomorrow see what we can do there

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 05:40 PM
thanks for that We are heading to Michigan tomorrow see what we can do there

Good stuff! Thanks, and good luck. :)

hueylong
01-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice. If a GOP County Chair was impressed by Dr. Paul -- that's definitely something.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Nice. If a GOP County Chair was impressed by Dr. Paul -- that's definitely something.

Email all of them. http://www.ronpauliswrong.com/

EVERY GOP CHAIR NEEDS THIS INFO TODAY.

Cowlesy
01-12-2008, 05:48 PM
God Bless Dr. Paul for just being plain and truthful.

Woe be those in the audience who cloud their own judgment by assuming Paul is "fringe".

Great news!

Xonox
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Take that Fox!

freedom-maniac
01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Take that Fox!

They would have to remove their heads from their rears to actually read anything.

nate895
01-12-2008, 08:18 PM

Is there any humanly possible way we can distribute that to every registered Republican in the US?

Dave Pedersen
01-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Any word on what Romney did to make fun of Ron?

Many people at this forum wonder why Ron said " make fun, Buddy".

Xonox
01-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Is there any humanly possible way we can distribute that to every registered Republican in the US?

Email... or maybe you could print it out send them to people.

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 08:23 PM
that's quite reasurring to hear that some of repub's in positions are actually understanding what is really going on....now we got to really educate the general public.

this thread gets 5stars :p

CountryboyRonPaul
01-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Any word on what Romney did to make fun of Ron?

Many people at this forum wonder why Ron said " make fun, Buddy".

Romney said he thinks Paul should stop reading Ahminidejad's press releases.

He said it clear as day, and got booed for it.

nate895
01-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Email... or maybe you could print it out send them to people.

Let's get their emails, the printing and shipping would cost hundreds of millions.

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Let's get their emails, the printing and shipping would cost hundreds of millions.

The problem is that very few people will read something that long on a computer screen.

It's just much easier to read in print.

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
that's quite reasurring to hear that some of repub's in positions are actually understanding what is really going on....now we got to really educate the general public.

this thread gets 5stars :p

Thanks. :)

It's easier to reach out that people think. We obviously can't do it through the media, and the internet only reaches so many people. We have to spread the word face to face.

walt
01-12-2008, 08:53 PM

site is hard on my eyes, font is too small and times roman is too harsh - try arial - it's softer and more nurturing.

alexa doherty
01-12-2008, 08:56 PM
For anyone who wants to learn, just post the link with why Ron is right on foreign policy. Or say that warhawk Pat Buchanan agrees with Ron on foreign policy. He's even mentioned it online.

hopeful
01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Romney said he thinks Paul should stop reading Ahminidejad's press releases.

He said it clear as day, and got booed for it.
clic on

http://www.crooksandliars.com/

insightful opinion.... page down to see aforementioned article and video. :)

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 10:24 PM
For anyone who wants to learn, just post the link with why Ron is right on foreign policy. Or say that warhawk Pat Buchanan agrees with Ron on foreign policy. He's even mentioned it online.

Pat is not a "warhawk". :rolleyes:

paulgeek
01-12-2008, 10:24 PM
At least not all the Republicans left in the party have their heads buried in the sand. Then again, those people very well may be the next wave of the exodus.

Live Free or Die
01-13-2008, 12:11 AM
site is hard on my eyes, font is too small and times roman is too harsh - try arial - it's softer and more nurturing.

Totally agree, it needs a sans serif font (like Arial) and it needs to be larger, at least as it appears on my screen. I would also suggest adding a soft warm gray or parchment-yellow tone as a background, and condensing paragraphs.

But foremost, the font needs to be sans serif and rounded, like Arial, to be readable by everybody.

As it is now, it comes off as the Unabomber's screed or something similar. Gotta clean it up, guys.

alexa doherty
01-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Pat is not a "warhawk".

Well you're wrong. He's a warhawk in the sense that he thinks we should finnish the job. I've seen him say this on tv many times.

bucfish
01-13-2008, 12:53 AM
We also need to get more ads and editorials in local newspapers as the people that read these are generally ones who do not surf the net!!! Especially get small town newspapers. Go to www.ads4ronpaul.com to chip in to help get newspaper ads out for RP.

also remember to get the ron paul toolbar
by searches you support Ron Paul Grassroots efforts you can download it at www.ronpaultoolbar.com

Spirit of '76
01-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Well you're wrong. He's a warhawk in the sense that he thinks we should finnish the job. I've seen him say this on tv many times.

No, you are wrong, as usual.

You've apparently never read his writings, in which he regularly argues that the war was unjust and misguided and that we must not expand the war in pursuit of the Bush Doctrine.

When he talks about "winning the war", he is talking in the same sense that Ron Paul does when he says that if you're going to have a war, you declare it, fight it, win it, and come home.

randolphus maximus
01-13-2008, 01:02 AM

Pat has always been against interventionism. Here's a youtube that sounds exactly like RP talking about our foreign policy, I've followed him for years and his positions pretty much follow Dr. Paul, except when it comes to trade and economics IMO.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UEgxHLii_ic

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 01:08 AM

Go to your States GOP website. They usually have at least a list of State GOP leaders and elected officials, with email addresses.

Use your real name and address with the email so you aren't an anonymous spammer. Maybe even your telephone number.

Lord Xar
01-13-2008, 03:44 AM
I just talked to my county's Republican Executive Committee Chairman a little while ago. She's a big Romney supporter. Her husband is the Chairman of the WV GOP, so they were in Myrtle Beach for a convention of state chairmen and the debate.

She said, "I have to give Paul that debate. I don't know if I can get behind him, but he asked a lot of good questions that the rest of them really need to answer."

awesome... BUT have her watch the replay and ask her why ron's most poignent answer is "censored"? perhaps that will get her thinking...

Dlynne
01-13-2008, 12:57 PM

That is terrific. Any chance that you can get her to elaborate on what exactly she believes led Paul to win the debate, and then pass on that information to this forum? I would really like to know her take on it.

Spirit of '76
01-13-2008, 01:15 PM
That is terrific. Any chance that you can get her to elaborate on what exactly she believes led Paul to win the debate, and then pass on that information to this forum? I would really like to know her take on it.

Next time I see her, I'll ask. :)

Spirit of '76
01-13-2008, 01:16 PM
awesome... BUT have her watch the replay and ask her why ron's most poignent answer is "censored"? perhaps that will get her thinking...

I told her about the censorship in the reruns. I also told her I think it's a shame that they're so disrespectful to him, and she agreed.

alexa doherty
01-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Pat became a warhawk in the last year ever since he started getting on msnbc a lot and talking about staying in their and fighting it out.(even though he disagreed about going in). So pat is a complete retard in that regard. He says one thing and then another. His books say we shouldn't fight wars for israel or the neocons, but then he goes on crhis mathews' show and says, "well we should fight it out". He's a hypocrit sometimes.