PDA

View Full Version : Sign Waving Kingsport, TN...what I noticed

leadoverdose
01-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I wanted to report something.

Today is my birthday and when my kids and my husband asked "What do you want to do today for your birthday?" my response was simple! "SUPPORT RON PAUL! Let's go sign waving!" They asked, "Are you sure? We did that last weekend." I said, "Of course! This is our future! We MUST!"

So off we went for another Saturday of sign waving in Kingsport, Tennessee. I noticed this weekend was much different from last. I had less people asking me "Who is Ron Paul?" and more people honking, waving, and stopping for signs, slim jims, and other materials. What a difference! We passed out hundreds of slim jims today in two hours time! It was incredible!

Is it possible? Is the word getting out? Are people really learning more about Ron Paul? I HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WAVING MY SIGN AND EDUCATING OTHERS!! :cool:

We are meeting again next Saturday in Kingsport at the Hobby Lobby parking lot. If anyone in the area wants to join feel free!!!

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I haven't seen anything on these boards about our Kingsport, TN group and I wanted others out there to know WE ARE STRONG!

evadmurd
01-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Happy Birthday!

Jeremy
01-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Sounds fun =D

walt
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Awesome

markj
01-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Sounds like you got exactly what you wanted too!

Runnerguy
01-12-2008, 05:15 PM
This is what grassroots is about. Well done.

PaultheSaint
01-12-2008, 05:15 PM
My wife busted out laughing when I read that to hear. The ward about doing it last weekend...

H-Birthday!