PDA

View Full Version : Pat and Tucker just mentioned Ron Paul

LibertyEagle
07-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Tucker said something along the lines of ... this show and Barry Manilow were trying to propel Ron Paul. Pat said something good about Ron Paul, but added that he doesn't seem to have the "fire".

These guys are clearly on Ron Paul's side. I do agree with Pat. I wish Dr. Paul would show more of that fire that he showed in the first debate. :)

BLS
07-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah I was watching it as well. I actually have it recorded on my DVR, but I don't know how to get it to my PC.

Hamburglar
07-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Too much "fire" isn't a good thing either. http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/3/j/dean_scream_pic.jpg

buffalokid777
07-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Good Point one Howard Dean Yeeehaaawwww and it was over.

AMack
07-24-2007, 05:02 PM
They plugged Paul later in in the show, when Tucker mentioned that the show was "single-handedly trying to propel" the Ron Paul campaign. Although Tucker doesn't seem to agree with Ron on the war, he is a big friend of the good doctor.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-24-2007, 05:04 PM
They plugged Paul later in in the show, when Tucker mentioned that the show was "single-handedly trying to propel" the Ron Paul campaign. Although Tucker doesn't seem to agree with Ron on the war, he is a big friend of the good doctor.

He voted for Ron Paul back in 1988 when Ron Paul was the Libertarian Party's Presidential nominee.

bobmurph
07-24-2007, 05:11 PM
These guys are clearly on Ron Paul's side. I do agree with Pat. I wish Dr. Paul would show more of that fire that he showed in the first debate. :)

Ron had the fire this weekend in SC. I'm looking forward to more of it the coming weeks & months. Time to get on the offensive and take our government back!

bygone
07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
You can add Joe to the list too. Paul's been on his morning show with a positive spin.

MSNBC in general is positive about Paul, with the exception of Hardball, I forget that guys name, who tends to dismiss him.

ABC News (believe this, lol) has an audio byte up about "Ron Paul's Surprising Comeback" which is extremely positive. Search ABCNews for it. This was July 18th.

CBS last covered him on Jul 6th, I think, and that was positive as well.

CNN just sees him as a non-story since the last debate. They have mentioned him on the 19th July at being 2% in polls.

If you haven't seen FOX news talking to him, well, lol... youtube it.

You can watch this one from Hardball where toward the end, you'll find something interesting, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYf-rdLaQTE

Anyway, seems to be he's been recieving some attention lately. Blackout? I'm not sure I buy that theory. I think maybe that the support might not be as widespread as it is passionate, and there is a lot of things that will have to come together.

Or it could be, that the polls are full of it. You decide.

Joe Knows
07-24-2007, 06:11 PM
MSNBC in general is positive about Paul, with the exception of Hardball, I forget that guys name, who tends to dismiss him.

If my memory is right, Christ Matthews used to work for Tip O'neil.

BLS
07-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Chris Matthews is a F*ing Piece of slimy Dogsh$t.

bygone
07-24-2007, 06:29 PM
lol BLS, tell us how you really feel

buffalokid777
07-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Chris Matthews is a F*ing Piece of slimy Dogsh$t.

I agree :)

BLS
07-24-2007, 06:32 PM
lol BLS, tell us how you really feel

I did. :D

Richandler
07-24-2007, 06:34 PM
I want to see Keith Olbermann do a piece on him. I don't know if that will happen but Keith's how is way better than any primetime news show.

BLS
07-24-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm watching Mr. Olberman right now....I may be 80 before he says anything about Ron Paul...but I'll be there, DVR remote in hand in case it happens.

ScotTX
07-24-2007, 06:42 PM
I used to like Keith, but if he really loved the constitution as much as he pretends to, he'd at least MENTION Ron Paul every once in a while. The only time I've heard him mention RP was after the debate when he said that RP was winning the poll, and he sounded just like Hannity when he said it. I'm afraid Olberman is tooo Liberal to support the Doc.

buffalokid777
07-24-2007, 06:45 PM
I want to see Keith Olbermann do a piece on him. I don't know if that will happen but Keith's how is way better than any primetime news show.

Olbermann's nothing but a DLC loving Neoliberal....

If Hillary gets elected and she keeps the troops in Iraq...

You watch...

Olbermann will defend her night after night on air......

bygone
07-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Olbermann is opportunistic, a parasite if you will. A very entertaining one, and I have to say I like the show, in a sick selfish sort of way.

I'd say be careful what you ask for, since if he did cover RP, it would probably be in the same way he covers everything else.

Texan4Life
07-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Too much "fire" isn't a good thing either. http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/3/j/dean_scream_pic.jpg

chappelle does funny skit based on the BYAHHH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecx31hiM_0E

FSP-Rebel
07-24-2007, 09:55 PM
What, all I see is a jackass with a fist. Lol