PDA

View Full Version : Brokered convention

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 04:46 PM
That's why delegates at the state level are so important. That's why the campaign is pushing the precinct leader program. That's why we need 180,000.

Sign waving is nice and the youtubes are motivating, but this is what it comes down to.

mexicanpizza
01-12-2008, 04:48 PM
What does being a precinct leader have to do with being a delegate. Serious question, I don't know.

Indy Vidual
01-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Perhaps a show of support which no one else can match(?)

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 04:50 PM
What does being a precinct leader have to do with being a delegate. Serious question, I don't know.

Become a precinct leader, become a county leader, become a state delegate. At the convention, there's going to be a lot of people there vying for the 51% vote. It won't happen. On the second round of voting for the delegates, you are free to vote your conscience. Vote Ron Paul.

Sign up. If you don't, we cannot win this thing. Stop complaining about the campaign and get involved with your county GOP before it's too late.

robert4rp08
01-12-2008, 04:51 PM

As I understand it, the precinct leader program is to ensure that all delegates (and alternates) get their petitions completely filled out with the required signatures.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Become a precinct leader, become a county leader, become a state delegate. At the convention, there's going to be a lot of people there vying for the 51% vote. It won't happen. On the second round of voting for the delegates, you are free to vote your conscience. Vote Ron Paul.

Sign up. If you don't, we cannot win this thing. Stop complaining about the campaign and get involved with your county GOP before it's too late.

Seriously, don't you guys watch West Wing? Season 6.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 04:57 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/12/none_of_the_above_gop_heading.html