PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS ... for the trolls

Libertyiswinning
01-12-2008, 04:28 PM
If anyone happened to see the CNN video of Ron Paul defending himself on the attempt to make him look racist, here is some good news.

During that interview, Ron Paul clearly stated that he is the ONLY candidate that would PARDON ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE WRONGLY IMPRISONED FOR NON-VIOLENT DRUG OFFENCES, no matter what race or gender they may be.

This is interesting, because as some of you know, the new HR 1955 bill that passed in congress does not allow people to speak freely or to influence people into having specific political views. I understand this is not exactly what it says, but it says that force, which can be defined as political preference being promoted, falls under this new law.

My Point:

When Ron Paul becomes the next US President, there will be all kinds of room in the prisons for all of the corrupt politicians, media mouths, and ALL PAID TROLLS OR ANYONE involved in the slandering or attempted smear of the good Dr.

It will be quite enjoyable to use the laws created by the traitors in this country against the ones who TRUELY DESERVE IT. Have fun in prison TROLLS. :eek:

hillertexas
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the forum, Liberty!

Libertyiswinning
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Thank you Hillertexas, and as the good Dr. would say, glad to be with you.

Libertyiswinning
01-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Feels good to be a true patriot.

Electric Church
01-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm requesting that this thread be moved because it has nothing to do with the subject of this subforum

Spirit of '76
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I'm requesting that this thread be moved because it has nothing to do with the subject of this subforum

Why are you trying to crush his Freedom Message with your tyranny? :p

Libertyiswinning
01-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Sorry about that electric lunch . hehe, I guess you're correct. I will pay more attention to where I post.

"church"

pacelli
01-12-2008, 05:26 PM
When Ron Paul becomes the next US President, there will be all kinds of room in the prisons for all of the corrupt politicians, media mouths, and ALL PAID TROLLS OR ANYONE involved in the slandering or attempted smear of the good Dr.

It will be quite enjoyable to use the laws created by the traitors in this country against the ones who TRUELY DESERVE IT. Have fun in prison TROLLS. :eek:

Funny :) I prescribe a healthy sequence of electoconvulsive therapy sessions.

Libertyiswinning
01-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I'd vote for that. We could even have it televised on FREE PER VIEW