PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Republicans envy others' campaign attention

slacker921
01-12-2008, 04:01 PM
this looks like a Reuters piece.. i.e. will run in other papers. ?
http://www.sherwoodgazette.com/us_world_news/story.php?story_id=N07440024

"Leading Republican contenders in Nevada include former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Texas Rep. Ron Paul and Arizona Sen. John McCain."

" Paul, the only Republican candidate to oppose the Iraq war, has attracted support with his libertarian views in a section of the country where many shun government involvement in their affairs. One Nevada brothel owner has even offered customers backing Paul two women for the price of one.

"Our people are a lot more passionate than the other campaigns," said Jeff Greenspan, regional coordinator for the Paul campaign. "If we turn our people out, we win.""

phixion
01-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Two women for the price of one.

Classic

Pete

Iowa4Paul
01-12-2008, 04:05 PM
" Paul, the only Republican candidate to oppose the Iraq war, has attracted support with his libertarian views in a section of the country where many shun government involvement in their affairs. One Nevada brothel owner has even offered customers backing Paul two women for the price of one.

...I want to move to Nevada :(

malibu
01-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Ah, the silver state -

maybe I can cash in all those old "Silver Certificate" paper dollars someday after all.

morerocklesstalk
01-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I see that Ron Paul is coming to NV on the 13th and staying for a couple days. Does anyone know if any other republican canidates are coming to NV as well? I think Nevada could be Ron Paul County so to speak. He should forgo South Carolina and stay here.

MJfromCT
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
2 for the price of 1, now that is yummy

Paul4Prez
01-13-2008, 01:44 AM
One Nevada brothel owner has even offered customers backing Paul two women for the price of one.

"Our people are a lot more passionate than the other campaigns,"

I hope these sentences weren't sequential in the article...

stewie3128
01-13-2008, 02:23 AM
I hope these sentences weren't sequential in the article...

Actually, they were. :)