PDA

View Full Version : VLOG #15 - Ron Paul, Race, and the War on Drugs

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 03:33 PM
http://paulestine.blogspot.com/2008/01/vlog-15-ron-paul-race-and-war-on-drugs.html

Favorite it and rate it

Brent H
01-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Alex, your posting, along with many others have nothing whatsoever to to with "News About the Official Campaign". It is really annoying to see you constantly spam this forum with stuff that is irrelevant to the campaign.

I've got a suggestion: why don't you read the forum descriptions and post your blog entries in the correct forums?

RonPaulFTFW
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Alex, your posting, along with many others have nothing whatsoever to to with "News About the Official Campaign". It is really annoying to see you constantly spam this forum with stuff that is irrelevant to the campaign.

I've got a suggestion: why don't you read the forum descriptions and post your blog entries in the correct forums?

Um, i love reading and hearing his blogs.

what kind of an asshole thing is that to say?

If the mods are ok with it you should be too and this is a fine place to post user blogs.

THANK ALEX :D

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks FTFW for sticking up, I appreciate it

I understand your concerns brent, it's just kinda become tradition at this point that I post my newest thoughts here. The response I've gotten so far has wildly positive as far as the benefit's of a wider audience to see many of these concept laid as simply and digestible as possible

so sorry for annoying you, but if your still annoyed I guess all I can say is take solace in my post count

RonPaulwillWin
01-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks FTFW for sticking up, I appreciate it

I understand your concerns brent, it's just kinda become tradition at this point that I post my newest thoughts here. The response I've gotten so far has wildly positive as far as the benefit's of a wider audience to see many of these concept laid as simply and digestible as possible

so sorry for annoying you, but if your still annoyed I guess all I can say is take solace in my post count

Uh, post count really doesn't mean shit....sorry to break it to ya

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Uh, post count really doesn't mean shit....sorry to break it to ya

lol, I know, I was just being a punk

RonPaulwillWin
01-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Aight :)

AlexMerced
01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
woot