PDA

View Full Version : This is driving me crazy. Why cant RP hear the mods like the other candidates?

Dave Wood
01-12-2008, 03:17 PM
This reminds me of the fox interview when fascism came up. I cant figure it out. Does he wear an earphone during these debates and interviews? Is it being fooled with?

This is a very effective tool to make someone appear confused in public.

Does he have any kind of hearing problem? Does anyone know.

I have seen this behavior so many times now and I am just dimbfounded as to why this is happening.

This problem or tampering, whatever this is, it needs to be straightened out quickly.

During the whole fox debate, he appeared to have trouble hearing the moderators.

:confused::confused:

shrapnel88
01-12-2008, 03:18 PM
i honestly think they cut his earphone off on purpose to make him seem old and hard of hearing.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-12-2008, 03:18 PM
He's the oldest guy on stage. His hearing's probably just going a little dull. Maybe he needs a little hearing aid or something.

Dave Wood
01-12-2008, 03:19 PM
mclame is the same age

blakjak
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
C'mon, don't you know? This is Ron Paul we're talking about. Everything is a conspiracy! :rolleyes:

Dave Wood
01-12-2008, 03:24 PM
I am hoping someone here really does know the answer. I would like to pass it on to my converts.

walt
01-12-2008, 03:25 PM
i honestly think they cut his earphone off on purpose to make him seem old and hard of hearing.

+1

DAFTEK
01-12-2008, 03:27 PM
I can assure you they lowered his volume to make him look like a nutjob, they have nothing on him so they are looking for all sorts of stuff to ridicule him!

Trance Dance Master
01-12-2008, 03:27 PM
By asking the person to repeat the question he makes the question seem inconsequential. It's a good strategy.

blakjak
01-12-2008, 03:28 PM

They weren't wearing earphones.

rpfan2008
01-12-2008, 03:29 PM
I can assure you they lowered his volume to make him look like a nutjob, they have nothing on him so they are looking for all sorts of stuff to ridicule him!

By asking the person to repeat the question he makes the question seem inconsequential. It's a good strategy.

:confused:

kirkblitz
01-12-2008, 03:30 PM
i don't know but he still seems to kick butt even if they are making him into a fool, i think it garners sympathy with some of the older crowd if they arnt fox news addicts. Especially when the crowd laughs because he cant hear, makes the mods look like assholes and the crowd also.

Dave Wood
01-12-2008, 03:31 PM
They weren't wearing earphones.

I agree, at least I didnt see anything resembling an earpiece or cord.. He seemed to have no problem in the abc debate when he was centered. Hearing weak?