PDA

View Full Version : NH Recount complications

nc4rp
01-12-2008, 02:36 PM
http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount

WARNING !!!

It looks like we are going to be scammed by the NH people. I just found this in a AP article:

Both candidates agreed in writing late Friday to pay the full cost of the re-counts, Secretary of State William Gardner said. Both could back out when they get the estimates, expected next week.
Candidates who finish more than 3 percentage points behind the winner must pay the estimated full cost of a re-count before it can begin. The cost is refunded if the requester wins or is shown to be within 1 percentage point of the winner.

I think they are giving us the heads up this will be too costly to pursue. We cannot let this stop us. It states the fees(which they haven't decided yet) will have to be paid up front. We have now $30,570. 00. I am sure that will not even begin to pay so please keep on passing this around and collecting more money. We need to prove to these states we are not playing their game any longer. We demand legitimate voting.

Every state needs to be shown we will make sure our government will not be stolen again. At least not by voting machines.

today 9:56am

double your donation if you can.