PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone in Here Confirm that They Were One of the People That Chased Hannity?

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Those people could very well have been planted to intentionally sabotage our image.

I would have to imagine that at least ONE of you who was involved in that, assuming it was actual RP supporters, visits this message board.

I'd feel more comfortable knowing that someone in here can confirm that that group of people was a real group of RP supporters.

justinc.1089
01-12-2008, 01:56 PM
I would think it was because if fox staged it they probably would have made it look a little worse, like more profanity and possibly some kind of very mild violence, like someone throwing a rock or something a hannity. I doubt they would have went with a group chanting fox news sucks and not really doing anything other than that.

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 01:59 PM
I would think it was because if fox staged it they probably would have made it look a little worse, like more profanity and possibly some kind of very mild violence, like someone throwing a rock or something a hannity. I doubt they would have went with a group chanting fox news sucks and not really doing anything other than that.

Hey, I totally agree. But I still don't rule anything out. It may not be the right time yet to make us look that violent. This could just be the media setting the stage for reporting harsher confrontations in the future.

We're in the violent opposition stage now as far as this movement goes, according to Ghandi's famous quote.

Like I said, I'd feel more comfortable knowing this was real.

justinc.1089
01-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah I know what you're saying, and it is possible. I was just saying I think its most likely real supporters since they probably would have been a little more crude and violent if it was faked, but its still absolutely possible it was fake.

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Before real news of it got out someone on here posted that "snowballs" thread that got tremendoulsly popular and then deleted. It caused quite a bit of uproar around the forums and then died out.

amy31416
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
I got an e-mail from a member of my meetup group after it happened, here's what he said:

"In Manchester tonight Hundreds of Ron Paul supporters took to the streets. We owned downtown. First we we're on the street corners. Then we started chasing the media. Then somebody saw Sean Hannity and a bunch of Ron Paul people started following him so he started running and ended up with about 40 people chasing him off the street. I missed that but from what I heard somebody nailed him with a snowball before he got away."

Seems like it really happened if you ask me.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Paul said he told us to have fun. "Looks like they were doing that."

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-12-2008, 02:05 PM
My wife's son was up there and was a part of that.

mmink15
01-12-2008, 02:06 PM
I wasn't one of the people chasing Hannity but I think the people that did got the rest of the nearby Ron Paul crowd and there were suddenly 100's of supporters at the hotel chanting.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HvfwRAIluzk
There were hundreds of Ron Paul supporters in the area that night because they wouldn't let RP supporters at St Anselim College where the debate was going down. As someone in Manchester that night I'm willing to say it was definately not a fake event.

dougkeenan
01-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Seems Hannity's throwing a ball of something back at RPF right now.

Sandy
01-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Yeah I know what you're saying, and it is possible. I was just saying I think its most likely real supporters since they probably would have been a little more crude and violent if it was faked, but its still absolutely possible it was fake.

I don't think so, this could just be a start for them where they do non-violent stuff in the beginning and only mildly insulting phrases. Then they start kicking it up notch by notch. It may have been real though.

I believe the Bill Clinton episode involved plants.

sgrooms
01-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Seems Hannity's throwing a ball of something back at RPF right now.

details?

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Ok, it sounds more like it was a genuine RP supporter event.

It would probably be a little difficult to plant that many people in NH that day who weren't real supporters. Too many people around to pull that off. Someone would have realized that no one in the crowd looked familiar.

I'm always going to be suspicious about these kinds of things though.

If Fox News does what we already KNOW they've done, they certainly wouldn't be shy about doing something like THIS too.

Let's just be on the lookout.

BeFranklin
01-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Those people could very well have been planted to intentionally sabotage our image.

I would have to imagine that at least ONE of you who was involved in that, assuming it was actual RP supporters, visits this message board.

I'd feel more comfortable knowing that someone in here can confirm that that group of people was a real group of RP supporters.

Hannity is that you?

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Hannity is that you?

Yes, it's me. Hopefully, you'll tell me it was you, and by your handle on this message board I will somehow know who you really are and how to find you, and I will send Carl Cameron over to your house and have him tie you up, tape your eyelids open, and make you stare at his god awful ugly face.

American
01-12-2008, 02:33 PM
I hope it's true, where are you hearing this from though?

This is news to me. Next time I hope Hannity gets chased down by a semi truck.