PDA

View Full Version : Details of being a Precinct Captain?

Lucid American
01-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I've seen the general outline, but I want to know from those of you already doing it.

How much time is required?

My problem is, between my job, my kids, a wife who's lukewarm to Paul (I'm trying) and working opposite shifts from me, and also my MBA coursework . . .

Basically, I have very limited time during "call-friendly" hours. Part of me thinks it would be better to be an almost useless one than not one at all, but I'm torn.

Help me out.

PinkPatriot
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
The Precinct Captains are the key to winning the GOP nomination for Dr. Paul. It does take a lot of time to do the most effective job, as it requires quite a bit of face time with your neighborhoods.

For those with stricter time limitations, check with your meet-up group about things you can do with them based on your schedule. Everyone's support is always appreciated, not measured.

ShowMeLiberty
01-13-2008, 07:12 PM
If you can find out who the precinct captains in your area are, maybe you could contact them and offer to help with their canvassing when you have time available. I'd be thrilled to get an offer like that for my precinct.

I'm not sure how you find out who your nearby precinct captains are, though, without signing up. Anybody know?