PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for next couple of states....

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-12-2008, 01:03 PM
These are not Ron predictions, they are just general predictions. If Romney does not win Michigan, he's out. FredHord LegHorn is obviously attacking Huckleberry Hound right now to split the evangelical/social conservative vote to help McCain win South Carolina. FredHorn knows he can't win, but McCain has given him orders to kneecap Huckleberry in SC. If Huckelberry and FredHorn keep fighting, McCain wins SC.

If that happens, FredHorn drops out immediately after SC. Huck limps out of SC, having failed to win in an evangelical-rich state.

At this point, only McCain, Huck, Rudy, and Ron are left in the race.

The Lantern
01-12-2008, 01:08 PM
These are not Ron predictions, they are just general predictions. If Romney does not win Michigan, he's out. FredHord LegHorn is obviously attacking Huckleberry Hound right now to split the evangelical/social conservative vote to help McCain win South Carolina. FredHorn knows he can't win, but McCain has given him orders to kneecap Huckleberry in SC. If Huckelberry and FredHorn keep fighting, McCain wins SC.

If that happens, FredHorn drops out immediately after SC. Huck limps out of SC, having failed to win in an evangelical-rich state.

At this point, only McCain, Huck, Rudy, and Ron are left in the race.

I believe that all the candidates will stay in the race until February 5th. Romney will probably not win Michigan, but his name is already on the ballot in Super Tuesday states. He will continue to minimally campaign, because he could win a few delegates in Massachusetts and Utah. These could becoming bargaining chips at St. Paul. I believe the other candidates will stay in the race also. They will want a say in St. Paul also.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-12-2008, 01:13 PM
He may stay on the ballot, but he won't stay in the race. Mitt thinks he has a future in the GOP, so he does not want to damage is brand by getting killed in future states. FredHorn has already said he's dropping out if he does not win (or get 2nd?) in SC.

Jodi
01-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Why would romney drop out when he has the most delegates so far?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Why would romney drop out when he has the most delegates so far?

Because his whole strategy of running a two-state race in NH and Iowa has failed. Those states were supposed to propel him to front-runner. His people are saying he might be finished if he doesn't win Michigan. He already yanked his ads from SC and Florida.

Paul10
01-12-2008, 01:23 PM

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Dude, I'm not saying RP will win. Where did I say that????

I have been the loudest voice on this whole forum saying RP has no chance in the war-mongering, civil-liberties-trampling, dying GOP. I have been the loudest voice here calling for a third-party of independent run.

I'm just pointing out that soon the field will be shrinking as we head into Super Tues.