PDA

View Full Version : Paul announces staff firings (SPOOF)

John P Slevin
01-12-2008, 11:58 AM
AP---Associated Press has learned that Ron Paul is expected to announce a major staff shake-up on Monday.

Dr. Paul himself will make the announcement from his home in Texas. It will be streamed live on the internet.

When asked what convinced him that a staff shake-up was needed Paul said it was due to “a number of things, but mostly the insightful comments of someone from ronpaulforums.com. Aside from the several dozen critically important phone calls he makes each day to our HQ, he’s a senior member of ronpaulforums.com and goes by the name WombRaider” said Paul, who is an ob/gyn.

Staff members dismissed in the reshuffling include senior campaign director Lew Rockwell, a longtime, close associate of Dr. Paul. “I always thought I liked Lew, but no more. I even thought he was my friend. But WombRaider is right, I have to put my faith in the grassroots. We are nothing. These grassroots savants are our only hope.”

Also gone is Jesse Benton, who had served as the campaign’s chief spokesperson. “Dr Paul told me I had to have the word REVOLUTION tattooed on my forehead or I no longer would be able to be the face of this campaign. I leave with deep regret and will help the incoming new campaign staff in any way I can.”

It is believed WombRaider will lead the new team, which is thought to include several senior members of ronpaulforums.com. Close associates of WombRaider include tinfoiliscool and mccainisjustabigpussy. None could be contacted for this story because all are anonymous.

“We are looking forward to meeting them someday” said Paul.

sgrooms
01-12-2008, 12:00 PM
lmao

kushaze
01-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Its about time.

Luft97
01-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Lol

sgrooms
Its about time.

don't tell me you took this serious?

jufreese
link

sgrooms
01-12-2008, 12:02 PM
link

you too?

daikonv
01-12-2008, 12:03 PM
there is no one named wombraider on these forums. at least not listed on the member list. perhaps he's an invisible user?

kushaze
01-12-2008, 12:03 PM

Hell yeah I take it serious. I would have done it. And if its not serious, it should be serious.

Edit: I only read the top half at first. OK its not serious.

Madcat455
01-12-2008, 12:04 PM
LMAO!!!!

That just flew over a few heads:D

sgrooms
01-12-2008, 12:05 PM
well thank god you're sitting here in these forums and aren't there.

parke
01-12-2008, 12:06 PM

The realization hit me in the head.

I got at the 'Hope to meet them someday.'

Dave Wood
OMG I thought it was true also!!!! I would have loved to watch that press conference.

Korey Kaczynski
Lew Rockwell or Lew Moore (?)t

sgrooms
LMAO!!!!

hahaha ya i know! come on now, "womb raider, tin foil is cool, and mccain is just a big pussy"

Dieseler
01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Thats Bullshit.
AP wouldn't release anything worded like that and Dr. Paul wouldn't speak that way in public.

skiingff
01-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Ya'll are so damn gullible.

Jeez.

*hits head*

lynnf
AP---Associated Press has learned that Ron Paul is expected to announce a major staff shake-up on Monday.

Dr. Paul himself will make the announcement from his home in Texas. It will be streamed live on the internet.

When asked what convinced him that a staff shake-up was needed Paul said it was due to “a number of things, but mostly the insightful comments of someone from ronpaulforums.com. Aside from the several dozen critically important phone calls he makes each day to our HQ, he’s a senior member of ronpaulforums.com and goes by the name WombRaider” said Paul, who is an ob/gyn.

Staff members dismissed in the reshuffling include senior campaign director Lew Rockwell, a longtime, close associate of Dr. Paul. “I always thought I liked Lew, but no more. I even thought he was my friend. But WombRaider is right, I have to put my faith in the grassroots. We are nothing. These grassroots savants are our only hope.”

Also gone is Jesse Benton, who had served as the campaign’s chief spokesperson. “Dr Paul told me I had to have the word REVOLUTION tattooed on my forehead or I no longer would be able to be the face of this campaign. I leave with deep regret and will help the incoming new campaign staff in any way I can.”

It is believed WombRaider will lead the new team, which is thought to include several senior members of ronpaulforums.com. Close associates of WombRaider include tinfoiliscool and mccainisjustabigpussy. None could be contacted for this story because all are anonymous.

“We are looking forward to meeting them someday” said Paul.

youtube or it didn't happen! :D

lynn

RonPaulFTFW
i wish it was true haha.

kushaze
01-12-2008, 12:09 PM
I wish it was true, the firing of the campaign staff part, and a bet a number of you would also.

John P Slevin
Thats Bullshit.
AP wouldn't release anything worded like that and Dr. Paul wouldn't speak that way in public.

Dr. Paul no longer runs the campaign. All media is being handled by romneyhadsevenmothers

asheville4paul
How stupid can some of you be?

sgrooms
Thats Bullshit.

i think this is meant to make fun of everyone calling for the campaign staff to be fired. its obviously not real, and i really don't think it was meant to be portrayed as being real.

szczebrzeszyn
lol

Son of Freedom
01-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Stop wasting my time, thank you.

ecliptic
01-12-2008, 12:12 PM
lol

Who's lol? And what ever happened to lmao? Is that a real person?

dawnbt
01-12-2008, 12:16 PM
I totally believed it until the end! What a buzzkill!!

brandon
01-12-2008, 12:20 PM
hahaha. I cant believe some of you could read the sentence that said something like " 'I will be hiring Womb Raider' said Dr. Paul, who is also an ob/gyn" And still take it serious. Lol, talk about gullible

wbbgjr
01-12-2008, 12:25 PM
I think some just didn't read the whole thing and also cuz it was in the grassroots section. Just like the rick rolls a waste of time.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 12:25 PM
LMAO!!!!

Proof that people are used to being told what is what. You gotta learn to read to the end before responding.

RevolutionSD
01-12-2008, 12:27 PM
This is funny, and it points out the hysteria of some on this forum.

It reminds me of sports when the team is performing poorly and fans run around wanting to fire the coach/manager.

leglock
01-12-2008, 12:27 PM
sigh.

Mandrik
01-12-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm reading this on my laptop from the bathroom. My wife probably thinks I'm insane for laughing so damn loud in here.

freelance
01-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Thats Bullshit.

Exactly. There are about five AP Stylebook violations in the first couple of sentences. LOL!

fmontez
01-12-2008, 12:32 PM
This is funny, and it points out the hysteria of some on this forum.

It reminds me of sports when the team is performing poorly and fans run around wanting to fire the coach/manager.

But we all know is staff isn’t up to a National Campaign. They never expected to get this far, they are in over their heads. Dr. Paul shouldn’t fire them, but he should bring on board some real, proven, staffers.

szczebrzeszyn
01-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Who's lol? And what ever happened to lmao?

Yes

Airborn
01-12-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm reading this on my laptop from the bathroom. My wife probably thinks I'm insane for laughing so damn loud in here.

hmm.. what could you doing with a computer in the bathroom....:p

RollOn2day
01-12-2008, 12:40 PM
LOL This is really funny stuff. Sorry if it jerks anybodies chain but...it made my day!

The original post isn't all that bad either.:eek:

sgrooms
01-12-2008, 02:16 PM
i loved it.

sgrooms
01-12-2008, 02:16 PM
But we all know is staff isn’t up to a National Campaign. They never expected to get this far, they are in over their heads. Dr. Paul shouldn’t fire them, but he should bring on board some real, proven, staffers.

exactly. no need to fire people, just bring on more experience....

propanes
01-12-2008, 03:55 PM
It's funny because there's something sensible about it.

malibu
01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Thats Bullshit.

ROTFLMAOWTCIMH
(Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off Waving The Constitution In My Hand)

fyi Diesler . . .
Actually, I've heard about RP geting REALLY pissed off at some staffers during a congressional campaign or two -
wouldn't be surprised of the language at all - when appropriate.

And yeah NOT Lew Rockwell . . .