PDA

View Full Version : How did people get their SC debate tickets?

pinkmandy
01-12-2008, 09:03 AM
I was just reading the thread about the woman and RP supporters Fox was not letting into the debates, all the security, etc.

So how did Fox know who were supporters and who were not to leave people off lists? Did you order tickets through the campaign site? Or was it RP gear they were wearing? Or were they doing some sort of checks on the attendees? Anyone know?

FreeTraveler
01-12-2008, 09:12 AM
I was just reading the thread about the woman and RP supporters Fox was not letting into the debates, all the security, etc.

So how did Fox know who were supporters and who were not to leave people off lists? Did you order tickets through the campaign site? Or was it RP gear they were wearing? Or were they doing some sort of checks on the attendees? Anyone know?

They stopped anybody who wasn't drooling and chanting "Ignorance is Truth", "War is Peace" or "Slavery is Freedom." :D

Those, they asked "Have we always been at war with EastAsia?" The ones who said NO were easily spotted as the Ron Paul supporters.

pinkmandy
01-12-2008, 09:21 AM
LMAO. I really want to know how some names got off the list...

matthylland
01-12-2008, 10:10 AM
I got my ticket on scgop.com

I was told the debate was oversold. I showed up a little early because of that, but that may have been the reason people, including Ron Paul supporters, were excluded.

hopeful
01-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I heard they are allotted to each campaign HQ . Also I read somewhere that RP HQ received 1000, all other HQ 2000. If that is true, so what else is new, aye ?:(

freelance
01-12-2008, 12:37 PM
I heard they are allotted to each campaign HQ . Also I read somewhere that RP HQ received 1000, all other HQ 2000. If that is true, so what else is new, aye ?:(

They were probably numbered, with blocks going to each campaign. That would be the easiest way to do it.

For example, 0001-2000 going to Huckabee, 2001-4000 going to McCain, etc., 66600+ going to Ron Paul.

Dianne
01-12-2008, 04:20 PM
I ordered mine through the SC GOP, then cancelled them four days prior to the debate.... reason, I wanted no involvement with any Fox production, as a result of Fox New's exclusion of Paul/Hunter at the NH forum. They wrote back to say they were sorry I felt that way and would refund the tickets.

roshi
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
They stopped anybody who wasn't drooling and chanting "Ignorance is Truth", "War is Peace" or "Slavery is Freedom." :D

Those, they asked "Have we always been at war with EastAsia?" The ones who said NO were easily spotted as the Ron Paul supporters.

Of course, Big Brother said we're beating Asia!!!

freedom-maniac
01-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Of course, Big Brother said we're beating Asia!!!

Of course. The war is now in reasonable sight of being over. But before you enjoy your extra chocolate ration, remember the boys fighting on the Malabar front.