PDA

View Full Version : Precinct Leader...problems please help

Bold As Love
01-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Yesterday, I was trying to log onto the Precinct leader page on the website. For some reason, I accidently clicked "I forgot my password" instead of log in. That button was large and placed on the right yesterday, it is not now.

Anyway, I received a message that a new password had been e-mailed successfully. It didn't arrive. I tried again, no e-mail. I called HQ, they said maybe wait a couple hours. Several hours later, it had not arrived. I called again, they said to e-mail Adam directly, if that didn't work to sign-up from scratch.

I haven't received a reply (I'm sure he's really busy). Decided to try from scratch but the website recognizes my e-mail address and won't let me. I don't want to go through a different e-mail address as I probably won't be able access the Precinct Information that I need (walking lists etc...)

I know I just need to be patient, but I really want to get to work (can't even get om to finish the videos right now) and had cleared the entire week-end to work.

Kind of frustrating, especially since this wouldn't have happened had I just been paying attention.

Any advice?

Agent CSL
01-12-2008, 07:38 AM
Why not use a different email? I don't think it'll effect anything as long as you have your contact info right. ;S

AdamT
01-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Check your spam or bulk mail folder.

Bold As Love
01-12-2008, 07:54 AM
I tried to regiser under a different e-mail address. It is also a hotmail account. Is it possible there is a problem with hotmail?

Edu
01-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Get a gmail account. Yahoo seems to also have problems marking good mail as spam. After things get fixed you may be able to switch back.

Bold As Love
01-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Got a gmail account just now. All set up, no problems.

Thank You.