PDA

View Full Version : What have you done so far? {Multiple Choice}

DXDoug
01-12-2008, 07:24 AM
What have you done so far? {Multiple Choice} Poll

What of these things have you done so far. Put signs out / Talked to people / Passed fliers out / Attended Events / DonatedMoney / BumperSticker(Carbillboard) / Voted / Going to vote RonPaul / Became a Precinct Leader / or watever other thing have you done for Ron Paul?

Polls multiple choice so select all youve done

Heres a look at Past Results from this Question .
The 10-30-07 poll the Other option wasnt so explained so i think thats why got less votes. Aslo on poll #2 After 11-05-07 you'l notice the amount of people who have donated went up as well that ones pretty obvious why(money bomb) . So theres little things like that to take into account from poll to poll..

155 votes (Poll Started on 10-30-07 - 11-01-07)
Donate 135 87.10% (135=Votes)
Signs 91 58.71%
talked 146 94.19%
fliers 102 65.81%
Events 99 63.87%
Car 117 75.48%
Other 80 51.61%

155 votes (Poll Started on 11-05-07 - 11-08-07)
Donate 150 94.94%
Signs 80 50.63%
Talked 145 91.77%
Fliers 91 57.59%
Events 104 65.82%
Car 109 68.99%
Other 110 69.62%

DXDoug
01-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Polls up! Enjoy! this should give us a good look as to how were all doing right now! should be all around 80-100% results by now hopefully... what yall think.. with new voters could be less

nodope0695
01-12-2008, 07:55 AM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34013580&albumID=113739&imageID=25849783

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34013580&albumID=113739&imageID=25849582

Also Meetup Organizer: http://www.ronpaul.meetup.com/840

Passed out lots of slimjims and flyers. Talked to lots of people.

Melissa
01-12-2008, 08:11 AM
haha i have done all of the above so you should have had one for that.

RPDelegate
01-12-2008, 08:16 AM
Look at how low Precinct Leader is compared to the rest. Come on people! Sign up now! It is the most important thing you can do for the election!

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 08:26 AM
I sent this email to everyone in my personal gmail account today. Some eBay people are in there. Maybe 100 people total. I explained that where I didn't source, it was my opinion. I hope I got the facts right. The terrorist/suicide tidbit came from an NPR story about over hyped fear.

date Jan 12, 2008 8:37 AM
subject Hope for America
mailed-by gmail.com

Good morning. For some of you, this may be the first time I have spoken to you about politics. If you don't care, you can stop reading. I won't hold it against you.

For those of you still reading, I'm writing this because I want to show you what the mass media is doing to this country. What prompted this email was something that happened with Fox News. CNN, Headline News, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and others do the same, but a specific incident in Myrtle Beach, SC really opened my eyes. For news and commentary with less bias and real balance, I recommend PBS, NPR, and www.csmonitor.com.

Police ordered to keep Ron Paul supporters out of debate (http://ronpaul.in/2008/01/police-ordered-to-keep-supporters-out.html) This is not about whether you agree with Ron Paul supporters. I know some of you don't and sometimes, as we can be a little overwhelming at first. This is about losing our rights as Americans. The rights granted to us by our Creator and protected by our Constitution. That piece of paper is meant to protect us from the government, not protect the government from us. Under the current administration, Congress has enacted laws that allow the US government to secretly wiretap without a court order. The 4th amendment protects our right to be secure in our persons, homes, papers, and effects. What they are doing is unconstitutional and illegal. All of this, in the name of security. Attributed to Benjamin Franklin, those who would sacrifice liberty for security will get neither.

Orwell comes to America (http://www.linktv.org/programs/orwell_deceiving) This video (84 minutes) includes Frank Luntz, focus group coordinator for Fox News. It's a symposium on how the media and politicians manipulate the public into thinking what they want us to think in order to divide us. They use issues like gay marriage, racism, welfare, and supporting the troops to scare us into believing their rhetoric. It's time to end our hatred for those that are not like us and come together to save our country. If you watched the GOP Presidential debates last week on Fox News channel, you saw him afterwards asking people who they think won the debate. If you did, you will remember that Ron Paul scored "the lowest ever" in his focus group of supposed Charleston, SC residents. The "winner" was Fred Thompson. The night's biggest loser, according to the focus group, was Ron Paul. It was not because of what Paul said, as we heard much of the audience agreed, but how they were manipulated by the best pollster in America. While I do not agree with what he does, the video gives us some amazing insight into how they do it. He who controls the language, controls knowledge. If you missed the debate, some of the clips can be found on www.youtube.com. Search for SC GOP debate. Fox News is currently petitioning and removing these clips, so you might want to hurry.

In the Orwell video, Frank Luntz (he's not all bad) reads a portion of a speech Robert Kennedy gave on the night that Martin Luther King Jr was killed:

What we need in the United States is not division; what we need in the United States is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness, but is love and wisdom, and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black.

So I ask you tonight to return home, to say a prayer for the family of Martin Luther King, yeah that's true, but more importantly to say a prayer for our own country, which all of us love - a prayer for understanding and that compassion of which I spoke. We can do well in this country. We will have difficult times. We've had difficult times in the past. And we will have difficult times in the future. It is not the end of violence; it is not the end of lawlessness; and it's not the end of disorder.

But the vast majority of white people and the vast majority of black people in this country want to live together, want to improve the quality of our life, and want justice for all human beings that abide in our land.

The US is currently in a really awful place, economically. The latest report from the Government Accountability Office says that currently, our government has made financial promises to the tune of $440,000.00 per household. The current national debt, financed in large part by the Chinese, is currently more than $9,000,000,000,000.00 and growing at a rate of $1.48 BILLION per DAY. Glenn Beck interviewed the US Comptroller General on his show recently. He said that we are currently spending not our children's money, but our childrens' children's money and perhaps their children's money. You are starting to hear the news of a possible recession. Some economists believe we are already in one. Others believe we are entering one. No one knows for sure. The US dollar is decreasing in value while the price of oil climbs. The Federal Reserve continues to print money at an alarming rate out of thin air. As we've seen in the past, this causes inflation rates to rise. The current estimate of inflation is around 10%. The current rate of wage increases is less than 2%. As a nation, we can no longer afford Social Security, Medicare, or the wars we are waging in the name of spreading Democracy in the Middle East. Beck made note during the interview that Ron Paul is the only Presidential candidate willing to be that honest with us. At this point, we aren't even taking into account the coming housing crisis due to subprime mortgage foreclosures. Things are going to get a lot worse unless we make some significant changes in the way we operate as a country.

US Debt Clock (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/) . GAO interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE) text version of the GAO's report

The media and the other GOP candidates openly criticize Ron Paul and do not give him the respect he deserves for bringing this issue to our attention. When they laugh at him during the Presidential debates, they are mocking us. In one instance, Ron Paul explained the situation, saying: Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China, and then we give it to Musharraf (Pakistan), who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government. And then we go to war, we lose all these lives promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean, what's going on here?

Some of you may not have heard about the issues with the New Hampshire primary vote. Two candidates, Dennis Kucinich (Democrat) and Albert Howard (Republican) have filed to have the votes recounted at their expense due to possible irregularities between Diebold machine counted votes and those counted by hand. Neither of these two candidates received enough votes to garner any main stream media attention and are not considered by the media as viable candidates. Why is the media telling us who our candidates are? For them, this is about the integrity of the voting system in this country. Diebold, who also makes ATMs, has recently filed to change the name of the company that sells voting machines because of the negative publicity they received in 2004 in Ohio during the Presidential election. The CEO of Diebold, in 2003, wrote a letter to the Ohio Election Commission stating that he was "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president (Bush) next year."

For those of you that prefer fiction to reality (who can blame you?), pick up a copy of George Orwell's book, 1984. As you read it, think about what you hear on the news and read in the papers. It should have been called 2004. Another good one is Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

Because of all this, I support Ron Paul for President. He is the only Presidential candidate that is willing to start the frank conversation that we need to have. If you want to know more about Paul, please go to www.ronpaul2008.com (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/about/). Before you fire off an angry email about something you may have heard claiming that Ron Paul is a racist and a homophobe, let me say it is my opinion, he is not. He stands for individual freedom. His belief is that we all have rights as individuals, not as groups (whites, latinos, blacks, gays, Jews, etc). I have seen him with my own eyes in person and he is, in my opinion, authentic and has a level of integrity that has gotten him reelected 10 times as a US Representative. He has worked as a gynecologist in private practice, does not participate in the Congressional pension plan, and returns a portion of his Congressional Office's budget back to the US treasury every year. This is the kind of man that I want to see in the White House.

You will hear a lot of candidates this election season talk about bringing about change. Ron Paul is helping making it happen. Right now, all across this country, his supporters have awaken to his warnings about the economy and loss of personal liberty. Many of us are getting involved with our local and state GOP parties. We're tired of complaining about what is happening and have decided that it is up to us to make change happen. Real change, not just some political speech that rallies the misinformed. If you want to get involved, you can sign up at Ron Paul's website. Click the link to become a precinct captain in your neighborhood today. (https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/) Seek out your local GOP office and get involved. Join us in saving America and providing future generations with the kind of country that we're proud to be a part of.

I know a lot of you have large email lists. I'm asking that you forward this to all of your friends and family and ask that you make yourself more aware of what is happening in this country. Educating people about the reality of the future we face is the only way to begin a real discussion of our problems and find ways to reduce their effects. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Don't forget to vote in your state primary. It is important to me. Everything written here that I did not cite with references or attribute to anyone is my opinion. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Good luck.

xxxx
Ron Paul precinct captain
NC Albemarle 0003

Interesting tidbit: You are 500 times more likely to commit suicide than to be involved in a terrorist attack in America.

mmink15
01-12-2008, 08:30 AM
I could check them all except voted for. Can't wait to check that one

dkim68
01-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Wow. The most important thing "Became a Precinct Leader" received the lowest number of votes. Sad.

DXDoug
01-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Wow. The most important thing "Became a Precinct Leader" received the lowest number of votes. Sad.

Its a relatively new thing if anything its expected, but still atleast we see what we need to work on

DXDoug
01-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Bump!

jrich4rpaul
01-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Precinct leader is too low. You lazy people depress me.