PDA

View Full Version : We only need 20% to win!

nakor667
01-12-2008, 07:17 AM
We have SIX front-runners in the Republican Primary. This is something that has never happened before.

Oddly enough, this is extremely helpful to Ron Paul and our Revolution. With so many first-tier candidates splitting the vote six ways, you need significantly less percent of the vote to win. Normally I consider this to be a flaw of our electoral system, but we really can use this to our advantage!

Starting with 99% (I'll toss out a point for Keyes or Hunter) and dividing evenly 6 ways, we come to 16.5 percent. This is well within our grasp, considering our double digit status in many states.

Guys, we really can do this, and we will never again have an opportunity like this.

WE ONLY NEED 20% TO WIN!

ronpaul.in
01-12-2008, 07:35 AM
i believe you need 51% to secure the nomination, but if nobody gets that delegates are allowed to revote for whomever they would like.

shasshas
01-12-2008, 07:46 AM
Thats just around 40 million voters

GET TO WORK!!!

HIYAAAA!!! WHIP!!WHIP!!!!

Edu
01-12-2008, 07:54 AM
i believe you need 51% to secure the nomination, but if nobody gets that delegates are allowed to revote for whomever they would like. Now we are getting to the reason FOX has tried to support one candidate in each State so far. They just did a Thompson thing, last time they totally ignored him. Someone here said rudy gets Florida.
The delegates are where it's at and the plan may be to make sure they get to do their thing.

Ozwest
01-12-2008, 07:56 AM
What powerful message!

Shit - can it!

RPDelegate
01-12-2008, 07:59 AM
I don't see there being SIX frontrunners for a whole lot longer. Someone's got to drop out eventually. If not sometime in January, then on Super Tuesday for sure.