PDA

View Full Version : MsnbcToday

rg123
07-24-2007, 01:05 PM
It appears that on super tuesday on msnbc today they have not even said top tier
Republican candidate according to fundraising Ron Pauls name today at all the closest was Howard Dean calling him a libby candidate but did not say his name
this entire election he will not get any MSM support we are going to have to write him in I have noticed in their political calanders as well he does not exist but they push everyone else especially DEAD FRED This whole election is going to be fixed

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Not sure what you're saying here. Howard Dean was on MSNBC and called Ron Paul a liberal without saying his name? Did someone say something about Ron Paul's fundraising?

smhbbag
07-24-2007, 01:09 PM
For the love of all that is good in this world....and Dr. Paul.....

PUNCTUATION!

Slow down, get a rational thought, and write it down, please. Then consult an elementary grammar textbook, and re-post.

nullvalu
07-24-2007, 01:11 PM
PUNCTUATION!

lol i didn't want to be that blunt about it, but thanks for saying it.

BravoSix
07-24-2007, 01:19 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If I hadn;t seen what the OP is talking about, I'd be lost.

Howard Dean was discussing Republicans and the anti-war vote, and he went on a little tirade about how none of the Republicans support ending the war except "the libertarian".

"The libertarian" is how he referred to Ron Paul.

rg123
07-24-2007, 01:30 PM
look sorry for the punct. but I typed the damn thing then the forum logged me out so I just typed it as quick as I could. I'm old don't see well and type even slower. Not everyone who follows Ron is a typing wizard or 20 yrs old maybe someday when some of you kids are OLD you will understand what its like to have to take 10 minutes to type a post:eek:

nullvalu
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
look sorry for the punct. but I typed the damn thing then the forum logged me out so I just typed it as quick as I could. I'm old don't see well and type even slower. Not everyone who follows Ron is a typing wizard or 20 yrs old maybe someday when some of you kids are OLD you will understand what its like to have to take 10 minutes to type a post:eek:

haha no problem.. when you say "lib" tho, i think liberal, not libertarian.

specsaregood
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM

No worries, you just got us all excited and we couldn't understand your post. :)

Well at least Dean has learned his lesson. Yesterday he said close to the same thing, then Wolf Blitzer corrected him, stating Ron Paul was against the war. Followed by Dean calling him a Libertarian and Blitzer saying "well he is running for the Republican nomination"

It is obvious that RP is the only Republican that scares the Democrats. That is something that when hardcore republicans consider....might sway their votes...

UCFGavin
07-24-2007, 01:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If I hadn;t seen what the OP is talking about, I'd be lost.

Howard Dean was discussing Republicans and the anti-war vote, and he went on a little tirade about how none of the Republicans support ending the war except "the libertarian".

"The libertarian" is how he referred to Ron Paul.

I don't blame Dean for trying to downplay Dr. Paul. He knows what its like to be in a position like this, and if he is any bit of a party guy like we think...he is worried.

UCFGavin
07-24-2007, 01:41 PM

haha, i admire your courage for coming here and posting. the internet is a pretty vicious place :D