PDA

View Full Version : The media is OUT OF AMMO! We have no reason to give up now.

jrich4rpaul
01-12-2008, 05:43 AM
1. They played out the stripper supporters

2. They played out the Don Black donation

3. They played out the truther supporters, Ron Paul confirmed he's not a truther

4. The racist newsletters have been debunked. Ron Paul's policies support the minority groups more than any other candidate.

5. The "electability" question will never be asked again after the SC debate

Now is the time to step up our game. As Ron Paul's e-mail said, "Onward!"

The media has used up the only "dirt" they had. It's all uphill from here!

We have no reason to give up now.

einjun
01-12-2008, 05:44 AM
totally true

literatim
01-12-2008, 06:18 AM
They will just resort to making stuff up next. :)

SonOfLiberty
01-12-2008, 06:23 AM

Ron Paul was behind Pearl Harbor! Ron Paul eats baby bunnies! Ron Paul is the genetic clone of Adolph Hitler spliced with the DNA of Jack the Ripper! Ron Paul once under tipped a waitress! Ron Paul beats up orphan children in his basement!

:D

Luft97
01-12-2008, 06:42 AM
1. They played out the stripper supporters

2. They played out the Don Black donation

3. They played out the truther supporters, Ron Paul confirmed he's not a truther

4. The racist newsletters have been debunked. Ron Paul's policies support the minority groups more than any other candidate.

5. The "electability" question will never be asked again after the SC debate

Now is the time to step up our game. As Ron Paul's e-mail said, "Onward!"

The media has used up the only "dirt" they had. It's all uphill from here!

We have no reason to give up now.

I agree with you 100% although I do think that if we are getting hit over and over by the same people and they don't let up we need to show them that we are not going to stand for the lies.

lynnf
01-12-2008, 06:46 AM
they'll keep slinging the "racist" stuff, over and over

lynn

cska80
01-12-2008, 06:47 AM
They will just start doing what they've been doing over the past few days. Either talking about the papers, or not talking about him at all. We need the campaign to beef up press.

BeFranklin
01-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Maybe we need to give them some more, wiggle our ears, and hope they throw some apples at us, just as long as they don't beam us.

Manage the scandal.

shasshas
01-12-2008, 06:48 AM
ok they are not out of ammo then.

They are NOT out of AMMO. They are JUST BEGINING!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT BACCK!!!! NEVER GIVE IN!!!

IT'S OUR LAST CHANCE! DO YOU WANT UR KIDS TO DIEEE!??!?!

Edu
01-12-2008, 07:02 AM
YOU DOOFUSES!!!
They are NOT out of AMMO. They are JUST BEGINING!!
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT BACCK!!!! NEVER GIVE IN!!!
IT'S OUR LAST CHANCE! DO YOU WANT UR KIDS TO DIEEE!??!?!Thanks, I feel so good when you SHOUT and call me a dooooofus.
Every time Ron is in a debate the message gets out. The message about the federal reserve printing money out of thin air, the message about debt gone wild, the message about the empire we are trying to build, showing the media is corrupt too (that one happens all by itself).
Most people don't know this stuff. It's pretty basic, but when you go talk to people in person they are really clueless, it's amazing, and of course, they think you are a nut and won't go look it up.
My opinion, and not to be negative, but they will keep attacking him on things he's already covered. Because they know most people aren't paying attention.

walt
01-12-2008, 09:09 AM
we need a competent campaign staff

risiusj
01-12-2008, 09:13 AM

I heard that he slapped babies in the face rather than the foot or bottom after their mother gave birth to them. I can't vote for such a human.

BeFranklin
01-12-2008, 09:14 AM

We need to release our own ammo, and in the right place. For one, the monetary issue.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 09:14 AM

Distortion. We'll have to correct people a lot.

torchbearer
01-12-2008, 09:19 AM

And you saying it in this forum, makes it so.

PaultheSaint
01-12-2008, 09:22 AM
This is what's scary, what's next?

BeFranklin
01-12-2008, 09:24 AM
We need to release our own ammo, and in the right place. For one, the monetary issue.

Correction, we need to disguise ourselves as trolls and enter the camps of our campaign enemies. Remember how well trolling worked here? Would work wonders to seed the other sides with facts. But not as us.

Example: we already outnumber most of the other candidates at their own rallies. We could even be their supporters too :D

Unethical? Nope, we're fighting for the soul of America here, and the other side already pulled all the stops out to prevent our message from getting out. What would be more unethical is if we let them take America by doing that. No one seizes the soul of America and gets away with it!

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 09:24 AM
This is what's scary, what's next?

Maybe they'll drag out some stone tablets with Ron Paul's name on them claiming he was railing against Moses.

parke
01-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Personally, we should egg all the FOX affiliates vehicles and disrupt any on the ground reporting. Either that or tar and feather Hannity and Luntz.

We dont have to take this shit.

Lest you forget, the revolutionary war was started over 1 tax. ONE.