PDA

View Full Version : I love Olbermann

-lotus-
01-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Saw this earlier and almost choked on my drink.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C09WgiVvHYY

Thumper
01-12-2008, 05:47 AM
LOL Senator Fred "No Paying Attention" Thompson. That was hilarious. Thanks for posting!!

Joe3113
01-12-2008, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuDAqkfJoo

Watch the above video and tell me if you still love Olbermann.

ButchHowdy
01-12-2008, 06:02 AM
Olbermann's RUDY ad!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oB4ZJgCAg2Q

(Begins @ 2:05)

-lotus-
01-12-2008, 06:02 AM
i love him more than O reiley or Hannity. At least he slings shit at all the candidates not just RP

N13
01-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Keith is the one turd the rises to the top in the media shit can.

Kingfisher
01-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Liberal Democrat?....

alexa doherty
01-12-2008, 06:56 AM

I saved some posts on olberman

-----------------------------------------------

Olbermann is just the Democrats version of Bill'O. :barf:

Olbermann knows nothing about Ron, only mentioned him once in like his life.

no, just a lefty who really hates Bush.

He is a partisan hack who has no concept of true liberty.

Olbermann is a liberal democrat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olbermann is just like Michael Moore.

Hes good at looking at problems, but then gives more of the same old BS to solve it.

His answer to everything is "We need a democrat to fix it"

He would never mention Ron Paul out of fear that more people in his audience would take a good close look at him and ruin Keith's chances at his dream ticket of Obama/Clinton.

Just a shill with a resemblance of an honest reporter, that is until you listen to him for a few days and start to see his pattern.

ABSOLUTE PARTISAN HACK. Worse than OReilly simply because he actually appears more balanced so asshats listen to him and think they are getting a fair analysis.

He attacks Republicans as a whole and NEVER F**KING MENTIONS RON!!!

I hate Olbermann so much I can't even tell you...he is just a sneaky f**ker

Olbermann's MO is to attack Bush fiercely so that everybody likes him, but then to back up war-monger Hillary and the rest of the war-monger democrats.

That's what I like about Ron Paul and his supporters. We only like the truth. We reject the false left-right paradigm (Olbermann V OReilly) created by the corporate elites to distract everyone from their evils.

hell no. he is leftest scum

I once had temporary respect for Olbermann after watching one of his special comments on Bush and Iraq. But when that commentator says things like "So, who among us will stop this war?" or rails on the Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act and doesn't EVER mention Ron Paul. Olberman is nothing more than a PARTISAN HACK.

Beware of false opposites... http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/pdf/falseopposition.pdf

Olbermann is great at bashing Bush and Bill O'reilly. Not much else.

He rails on republicans only to bolster the amount of democrat support.

Nope he wouldn't. Ron wants to get rid of the federal reserve. The Democrats are controlled by international bankers and corporations as well.

Ron is just a guy telling the truth, which doesn't fit either party.

O'Reilly's soapbox commentaries by contrast sound like bland canting groanings spewed by a dullard. After the Democrats took over Congress Olbermann said he was giving them 'six months' to turn things around or else they would get the same treatment as Bush. Then he didn't deliver---a shameful testament to his limitations,

Don't believe it for a second my friend. He is corporate controlled to the core. A shill to the absolute. Sorry to break the news to ya.

Olberman gives the Democrats a pass every chance he gets. If both parties are guilty, what's important to him is that the Republicans are more guilty.

He's a partisan hack that is only stylistically different that OhReally.

santopia
01-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Olbermann is just a lefty O'reilly.

MrCobaltBlue
01-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Olbermann is just a lefty O'reilly.

I've cracked the code!

O'Reilly - Right Winger
Olbermann - Left Winger

Thier last names both start with "O" and the second letter represents the side they stand for!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Joe3113
01-12-2008, 08:43 AM
I've cracked the code!

O'Reilly - Right Winger
Olbermann - Left Winger

Thier last names both start with "O" and the second letter represents the side they stand for!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

NOW WE SHALL BRING DOWN THE nWo AND BEGIN OUR OWN CONSPIRACY TO DOMINATE THE COSMOS.......mwaahahahahaha...mwahahahahahaaha.... mwahaha**COUGH**COUGH**

....sorry....got a little excited there.

MrCobaltBlue
01-12-2008, 08:57 AM
NOW WE SHALL BRING DOWN THE nWo AND BEGIN OUR OWN CONSPIRACY TO DOMINATE THE COSMOS.......mwaahahahahaha...mwahahahahahaaha.... mwahaha**COUGH**COUGH**

....sorry....got a little excited there.

Call me an "Olberman/O'reilly Truther"

Independent Operator
01-12-2008, 09:47 AM
after seeing keith for, what, ten years as a 2nd rate sports broadcaster in L.A., i can't take him seriously as the 2nd rate "hard news" he now purports to be.

he was a shitty sports reporter then, and he is a shitty "hard news" guy now.

Anti Federalist
01-12-2008, 10:23 AM
He is a lefty gatekeeper, much like Michael Moore, both the mirror image of Billo or Pills Limbaugh.

I do profess to enjoying some of his rants though.

-lotus-
01-12-2008, 01:16 PM
I do profess to enjoying some of his rants though.

thats what i was trying to get across. i agree hes just the dems version of O'really? but he delivers his bs with a flair and a certain degree of panache that is actually kind fun to watch hehe

angrydragon
01-12-2008, 01:36 PM
That has to be one of the worst pictures of Thompson.

Carole
01-12-2008, 01:52 PM
WEll, he was talking about the alleged "frontrunners" after all. :D

ThinkAwake
01-12-2008, 02:08 PM
It's funny how he limits his special comments to times where he feels most inspired, as he is quoted in claiming. The truth is, our nation spews out enough fodder to have a continuous special comment.

Highstreet
01-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I wish he would have mentioned McCain's Burka remark.

Goldwater Conservative
01-12-2008, 02:48 PM

Those were pledged delegates. Paul is tied with Giuliani right now for zero, but when it's all said done he'll definitely have more than Hunter and probably more than a few of the dropouts to come.

The only delegates of any kind Paul has so far are from Iowa, but technically those haven't been decided yet due to the quirky nature of their caucus rules.

Anyway, that Thompson bit was funny. :D Olbermann might be a biased lefty and not really good for hard news, but he's great for entertainment. It's also nice to have someone basically point out how unfit these clowns are to be president.

Oh, and by the way, Keith, you don't need a law degree to be appointed to the Supreme Court. ;)