PDA

View Full Version : Why we can win the nomination!

Ron2Win
01-12-2008, 03:28 AM
No one, absolutely no Republican except for Ron has a chance against the Democratic ticket this year.

So, even the most hardcore Republicans are not willing to donate to a lost cause. Even Mitt is pulling back because he knows he will lose.

Remember the Ghoul was supposed to be "the guy". Today his staffers are working for free.

Only we have the power to generate huge amounts of cash. Because our message is true. So we must band together and donate.

Let's give the good Dr. whatever we can afford. Even U$20 is not too little.

Let's help him get his U$23 million.

InLoveWithRon
01-12-2008, 03:29 AM
I just donated $250 an hour ago

more to come

If you watch this video you will see how in trouble we are monetarily..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

We will be in $56 Trillion debt soon enough.. And our dollar will be worth less than a penny in a short time the way we are going anyways, so might as well give our money to our only hope Ron Paul... Ron Paul is the only man who can fix this..

We will be in such a deep depression soon it's scary.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 03:39 AM
I just donated $250 an hour ago

more to come

If you watch this video you will see how in trouble we are monetarily..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

We will be in $56 Trillion debt soon enough.. And our dollar will be worth less than a penny in a short time the way we are going anyways, so might as well give our money to our only hope Ron Paul... Ron Paul is the only man who can fix this..

We will be in such a deep depression soon it's scary.

I post this in every single thread anywhere about healthcare, social security, and the economy in general. It is by far the most informative clip I have ever seen in the media.

Wells
01-12-2008, 03:47 AM
well it all comes back to the financial situation.. thats where the other problems begin and end

too bad the other candidates aren't going to speak up about it

JeffSchulman
01-12-2008, 05:04 AM
If they can't manage their finances, HOW CAN THEY MANAGE THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF OUR NATION?????

kushaze
01-12-2008, 05:12 AM
What people don't realize is that it might come down to name recognition and who gets the most free publicity from the MSM.

Dimwittgator
01-12-2008, 06:02 AM
I like the fact that RP connects most issues with the economy. No other candidate will go there. If he can keep the explanations simple and say "economy" rather than "economics" (= boring for avg. American) then I think it helps open eyes. He needs to suggest that talking economy is the "straight talk" to steal some of McCain's momentum.

InLoveWithRon
01-12-2008, 06:13 AM
I like the fact that RP connects most issues with the economy. No other candidate will go there. If he can keep the explanations simple and say "economy" rather than "economics" (= boring for avg. American) then I think it helps open eyes. He needs to suggest that talking economy is the "straight talk" to steal some of McCain's momentum.

Exactly.. Like the old saying goes- "it's the economy stupid" .. Clinton won his first presidency with that gameplan..

Ron Paul needs to strike fear into the public by stating how bad the economy really is.. Ron Paul needs to strike fear by waging a "War on the Economy" campaign like the media waged the "War on Terror" campaign propaganda..

Paul needs to talk how the last federal interest rate cut is just a blanket over a fire and will hurt us more eventually.. And then Ron needs to use the knowledge he had writing his monetary policy based books and feed that knowledge to the public.. In layman terms of course.. He has to dumb it down for them.. But the point is, he needs to go with the "it's the economy stupid" motto.. Because our economy is fucked, and also because this is Paul's expertise.. And if he can bait the other candidates to challenge him on economics issues, Paul will blow them all out of the water with his intelligence on this one issue.

If Ron Paul really honed in on the economy.. And if he can brilliantly dumb down his knowledge of this one issue to the masses of dumb people out there, Paul can win this election on the economy alone if done properly.

qh4dotcom
01-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I donated and would like to donate some more but I am afraid my donation will end up as a surplus...because I don't know how all the $28 million that has been raised is being spent on the campaign or how it is planned to be spent on the campaign. I haven't even heard that a Ron Paul commercial has been made.