PDA

View Full Version : Hucks Army unveiled! Its a 19 year old kid

devil21
01-12-2008, 02:58 AM
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59653

OK, so they stole pretty much this whole forum concept, and they have a website called "Rebelution" that sells religious books and conferences?

Personal note: So are you telling me that RPforums has repeatedly kissed the ass of 19 year old Brett? Give me a break. I hate to say "told ya so" but damn...

Did they mention that 2.2 million hits are from RP supporters who want a good laugh?

kushaze
01-12-2008, 03:01 AM
I can't stand the Huckabee supporters. I am a pretty religious person, but I am not a religious wacko like some of the people over there at HucksArmy.

AggieforPaul
01-12-2008, 05:03 AM
Lots of us RP supporters are pretty young too, so don't expect us to turn our nose up at Brett. While I disagree with him on a lot of stuff, I admire his initiative.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-12-2008, 06:21 AM
I don't care if they're 19. Some people do amazing things by that age. They're not in that category, though.

As far as Brett's posts in here, I thought he whined a lot for someone that old.

Bradley in DC
01-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Please, please, please, I'm begging everyone, we're in the big leagues now and this is the big game.

Please stop all demeaning other candidates--especially their supporters.

We need to win converts. Dr. Paul's unfavorability ratings are way too high. Many people are considering between Paul and another candidate (yes, I know, weird, but it's true). Also, other candidates are dropping out and we need to win over their supporters. Making fun of them isn't going to help.

Also, we're going to need their supporters to back Dr. Paul in some races such as the state conventions (in applicable states) where candidates will need to win over the state/county convention delegates to get a majority (such as in WV now).

Kingfisher
01-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Please, please, please, I'm begging everyone, we're in the big leagues now and this is the big game.

We need to win converts. Dr. Paul's unfavorability ratings are way too high. Many people are considering between Paul and another candidate (yes, I know, weird, but it's true). Also, other candidates are dropping out and we need to win over their supporters. Making fun of them isn't going to help.

Also, we're going to need their supporters to back Dr. Paul in some races such as the state conventions (in applicable states) where candidates will need to win over the state/county convention delegates to get a majority (such as in WV now).

RIGHT!

steph3n
01-12-2008, 09:44 AM
I always knew he was young, he and his friend started Huck's Army (alex I think?) They also got Chuck Norris into the fold so far as I know.

I give them two thumbs up for being involved even if I disagree greatly on the legislation of some issues that should be states rights.

edit: Yes it is Alex I just read the article now, also his brother, hopefully they are friends :D

Dieseler
01-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Maybe we need to get Samuel L. Jackson.

steph3n
01-12-2008, 01:02 PM

no we don't need any snakes on the campaign! we have ENOUGH!

dawnbt
01-12-2008, 01:07 PM

Can't you see your losing your civil liberties, Motha Fu*&a! LMAO!

freedom-maniac
01-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Ha! 0 diggs for that page.

nc4rp
01-12-2008, 02:14 PM
lol 2700 members.

our site : 13502 members

grfgerger
01-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Who cares how old they are? They had a good idea and it turned out to be successful. Yes, they were heavily inspired by rpforums, but that's to be expected. Leave them alone.

angelatc
01-12-2008, 03:41 PM

Instead of surfing the internet I've been calling voters in my precinct (hint hint) and the Huck people are very nice. I think Bradley is right.

angelatc
01-12-2008, 03:42 PM
lol 2700 members.

our site : 13502 members

That means they're growing much faster than RPF did.

HOLLYWOOD
01-12-2008, 05:02 PM
"The Harrises are founders of TheRebelution.com, a site targeting Christian youth that fosters "a teenage rebellion against the low expectations of an ungodly culture." The site currently gets around 24,000 visitors daily."

Anybody know the daily hits on the RONPAULFORUMS & RONPAULFORUM sites?