PDA

View Full Version : Watch This Before You Shoot Me! Say Thanks To Glen Beck!

Myerz
01-12-2008, 02:29 AM
He actually says that Ron Paul is the ONLY one willing to address the economy!

Seriously, watch this first......Then send Glen Beck a small thank you.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/contact

Show this video to all your friends....and then say.....See you need to vote for Ron Paul! $52,000,000,000,000 in debt. Can you say..... BROKE!!!

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/110108_armageddon.htm

TheConstitutionLives
01-12-2008, 02:57 AM
good stuff

Myerz
01-12-2008, 02:58 AM
I was watching it , at first I wanted to kick Glenn in the head .....then he made my day!

xerigen
01-12-2008, 03:15 AM
He actually said that Ron Paul is the only one talking about fixing the economy? THANK YOU GLENN!!!!

pacelli
01-12-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm glad he plugged RP, but that interview really wakes you up to the bigger crisis that none of the other candidates have the ability to manage (or even process mentally).

xerigen
01-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I really think it's important to thank Glenn because just imagine how fast Ron Paul's numbers would raise if every MSM outlet started mentioning that Ron Paul is the only one talking about the sucky economy in the way Glenn did in this video.

billjarrett
01-12-2008, 03:08 PM
This video is GREAT! It is exactly what my wife and I were looking for to help convert people. Although I've managed to convert many people without something like this, this will help break the dam we've been seeing with two groups of people in our circle of friends:

1. The neocon pro war economy is fine and you're nuts if you think we can't afford it group

2. The liberal we need the gov't to provide health insurance (plus many other benefits) and the economy is fine group.

The second has actually been the hardest group for me to convert, because when dealing with the neocons they seem to be more interested in talking economy and most of them are fiscal conservatives. When they see the real numbers, a light goes off in their heads. I do have a few stragglers that don't want don't think my numbers have come from official enough sources. If this doesn't convert them, nothing will.

The liberal "gov't should provide me health care, drive me to work, cater me dinner and wash my feet" crowd are a much tougher nut to crack, but I think this will help.

mrrzstor
01-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Stop thanking Glenn Beck. It's so sickening to see you people tell me to thank pieces of shit like Beck because for a moment during their entire show and day, they don't act like a complete piece of shit.

He's a neo-con stooge and a complete puppet. You could interchange his brain with O'Reily or Boortz. These people are doing what they can to screw individual liberties and you thank them because occasionally they only make you want to vomit rather than just slit your wrists.

Promo
01-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Elements of this video should be used in a guerrilla marketing move... like sending a fake $190.000 bill to each person/family or something :D

tekmo
01-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Elements of this video should be used in a guerrilla marketing move... like sending a fake $190.000 bill to each person/family or something :D

That's a brilliant idea.

billjarrett
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Stop thanking Glenn Beck. It's so sickening to see you people tell me to thank pieces of shit like Beck because for a moment during their entire show and day, they don't act like a complete piece of shit.

He's a neo-con stooge and a complete puppet. You could interchange his brain with O'Reily or Boortz. These people are doing what they can to screw individual liberties and you thank them because occasionally they only make you want to vomit rather than just slit your wrists.

I didn't "thank" him, but Glen Beck aside it's a great interview with the HEAD OF THE GAO. I don't care whos footage I have to use to get this economy message through peoples heads. Even if he didn't mention Ron Pauls name in the interview, I would still be using it to convert people. Its amazing how many people look at me like I'm smoking crack when I bring up how bad the economy is. Some of these I'm able to convert from sources I already had. Some of them want the information from a more reputable source than yours truly. It doesn't get any more reputable than this guy being interviewed.

Promo
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
That's a brilliant idea.

Of course this should be done by citing the most official sources (like this video does)..

then on the bill there could be something like: "Paid by President Ron Paul on Election Day"

If a huge bill with your name on it doesn't wake you up, nothing else will

Myerz
01-12-2008, 03:23 PM
If your stand-offish from sending the link that I provided from prisonplanet.com ( which I am not, I think Alex for the most part is a great Ron Paul Supporter) then here is the link straight from You-Tube.....

Send this link to every email contact you have!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-16u9x3tfE

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Don't solely thank him for mentioning "Ron Paul" but thank him for actually presenting the facts which he should be doing given the privledged position he has to inform the public as he should always do.

Myerz
01-12-2008, 03:29 PM

NO. I will not stop showing appreciation for people who recognize Ron Paul's contributions regardless of who or what they support. He gets almost no positive exposure, so when it does come along I like to express my appreciation. Sure, for the most part he may be a step above Fox News, but still he didn't have to say Ron Paul's name at all....yet he did.

I can only assume that you are normally an ungrateful person anyways and being thankful probably doesn't come so easy to you.

You welcome.....

Cleaner44
01-12-2008, 03:34 PM
He actually says that Ron Paul is the ONLY one willing to address the economy!

Seriously, watch this first......Then send Glen Beck a small thank you.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/contact

Show this video to all your friends....and then say.....See you need to vote for Ron Paul! $52,000,000,000,000 in debt. Can you say..... BROKE!!!

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/110108_armageddon.htm

I am glad that Beck spoke well of Ron Paul but I absolutely will not waste my time sending him a thank you. Do you actually think that would somehow help? It is just a matter of time before he shits on Ron Paul again anyway.

Myerz
01-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I am glad that Beck spoke well of Ron Paul but I absolutely will not waste my time sending him a thank you. Do you actually think that would somehow help? It is just a matter of time before he shits on Ron Paul again anyway.

Regardless.... I'm sure he gets enough hate mail for just existing on this planet.

And, as Ron Paul would say....we all have a right to our own opinion.

You wasted more time commenting to this thread lol! :D

CurtisLow
01-12-2008, 03:51 PM

Great idea.. Say pay the bill or watch this CD (Ron Paul):cool:

WilliamC
01-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Ron Paul supporters have shown they can cause blowback. Now let's show we can overcome disagreement mend fences.

This is a copy of the email I sent to Glenn Beck. Please forward this video to as many people as you know.

Unless you happen to have a spare ~$450,000 lying around to pay off your share that is :)

Greetings Glenn,

I just saw a video of your January 9th, 2008 show about Government debt with
Comptroller General David Walker. This video should be seen by every American
citizen, it should be required viewing in public high schools, it should be
shown in every boardroom and break room in all businesses, and it should be
played every day in both Houses of Congress.

I have known for years about the Federal Debt and out-of-control Government
Spending. I am a middle class man of modest means trying to raise a family, pay
off my house, and save money. Sadly, I won't make it, nor will any of the middle
class, so long as the politicians continue to spend our Nation into the ash heap
of history.

I would also like to thank you for having the integrity to mention that
Congressman Ron Paul has been speaking out about this problem, and is the only
Congressman brave enough to do so. I know there has been some friction between
yourself and some of his supporters, and I can't apologize for something I have
no part in. But I would ask that you have Congressman Paul on your show, in
studio, to talk specifically about this issue. You know that he is well studied
on the economy. While he obviously can't solve all of our problems overnight, by
electing him President we could at least wake up to the fact that our Country
does have problems. That is the first step in solving them.

Yours In Liberty,

William C Colley

inibo
01-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Don't solely thank him for mentioning "Ron Paul" but thank him for actually presenting the facts which he should be doing given the privledged position he has to inform the public as he should always do.

+52,000,000,000,000

Even if he had not mentioned Ron Paul this is an outstanding piece of journalism. I intend to hit everybody I know over the head with this. If we don't realistically deal with this soon our children will be fighting over scraps of roast dog in the ruins of America.

It ain't the NWO, the NAU or the joooos that will bring us down, it is our own short-sighted disregard for reality.

But shouldn't this be in General Politics & Other or Issues?

PaultheSaint
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Isn't Becks son a big RP supporter?

autobot
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM

Great Idea!!

WilliamC
01-12-2008, 04:36 PM

Get over it newbie. you're vulgarity and negativity make me smell troll.

If O'Rudely or Boortz started telling the truth and commending Ron Paul they should be cut some slack too. You don't have to forget, but if you aren't willing to forgive you're in for a miserable life.

Freedom can bring us all together. Maybe Glenn Beck came around.

Myerz
01-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Ron Paul supporters have shown they can cause blowback. Now let's show we can overcome disagreement mend fences.

This is a copy of the email I sent to Glenn Beck. Please forward this video to as many people as you know.

Unless you happen to have a spare ~$450,000 lying around to pay off your share that is :)

Greetings Glenn,

I just saw a video of your January 9th, 2008 show about Government debt with
Comptroller General David Walker. This video should be seen by every American
citizen, it should be required viewing in public high schools, it should be
shown in every boardroom and break room in all businesses, and it should be
played every day in both Houses of Congress.

I have known for years about the Federal Debt and out-of-control Government
Spending. I am a middle class man of modest means trying to raise a family, pay
off my house, and save money. Sadly, I won't make it, nor will any of the middle
class, so long as the politicians continue to spend our Nation into the ash heap
of history.

I would also like to thank you for having the integrity to mention that
Congressman Ron Paul has been speaking out about this problem, and is the only
Congressman brave enough to do so. I know there has been some friction between
yourself and some of his supporters, and I can't apologize for something I have
no part in. But I would ask that you have Congressman Paul on your show, in
studio, to talk specifically about this issue. You know that he is well studied
on the economy. While he obviously can't solve all of our problems overnight, by
electing him President we could at least wake up to the fact that our Country
does have problems. That is the first step in solving them.

Yours In Liberty,

William C Colley

Great Job William!

;)

WilliamC
01-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Great Job William!

;)

Never hurts to stroke their ego a bit ;)

ecliptic
01-12-2008, 04:47 PM

+1 billion trillion million

Glenn Beck is f*cking with us. He alternates between friend and foe so often it's making our heads spin... which is the plan.

WilliamC
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM
+1 billion trillion million

Glenn Beck is f*cking with us. He alternates between friend and foe so often it's making our heads spin... which is the plan.

If he would have Ron Paul on to talk about the National Debt would you tell Ron Paul not to do the show?

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Bump