PDA

View Full Version : Martin Luther King Money Bomb HAS to be big! See why..

ionlyknowy
01-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Our great leader Ron Paul has recently come under attack. The media is calling him a racist because of past news letters which where written under his name yet he did not write or endorse.

In a recent interview he was grilled over these newsletters, and Ron mentioned that his supporters were having a money bomb in commemoration of MLK.

We all know that we had planned this money bomb way in advance, BUT by Ron mentioning it as a defense against this outrageous attack campaign WE CANNOT LET IT BE LESS THAN THE OTHER MONEY BOMBS.

There is too much at stake. If we do not raise as much money as our previous money bombs 4.2, and 6.1 million, then there will be two unwarranted assumptions that the media and the rest of the world will make.

1. Many of Ron's supporters are in fact racist and did not agree with the money bomb hence it's flop.

2. therefore, Ron himself must be a racist because his supporters potentially are and the newsletters, and the semi recent white supremest donation he did not return.

MLK day is 1/21. Today is 1/11. That is 10 days away. We need to be promoting the crap out of this!

Remember, the teaparty had multiple big names endorse it, such as that financial expert (forgot the name) that sent out a mass email telling his investors to donate $2,300 on 12/16 and mercola.com sent out a mass email to his newletter that asked for 12/16 donations.

We need to be tapping all of these past sources to repeat what they did for 12/16 SOON.

I havent seen a lot of promotion for this event.

I think this event is a make or break for Paul.

ionlyknowy
01-12-2008, 02:13 AM
It's so funny that I wrote this thread hoping to get peoples attention for this cause, yet I am the only person that has viewed it... :(

HistoryWillBeMade:RonPaul
01-12-2008, 02:14 AM
I agree this need to be BIG. Everyone is watching to see if the Revolution is dying. *

*They believe we are giving up now that RP had a "poor showing."

I call Blasphamy!

Bilgefisher
01-12-2008, 02:16 AM
I agree it has to be huge. Not that many people on at this time of morning. No worries mate, we'll keep advertising it.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Agreed.

Luft97
01-12-2008, 02:39 AM
Maybe you should put togather some information photos etc and post in some african-american forums get his message out and promote it. Also try posting it on Craigslist..

JoBurke
01-12-2008, 02:42 AM
I will be donating more than I can afford - I only hope my wife does not divorce me.

RON PAUL cured my apathy and ignorance! (oh and abilty to give a shit)

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 02:44 AM
It's so funny that I wrote this thread hoping to get peoples attention for this cause, yet I am the only person that has viewed it... :(

A pledge for $100 was made yesterday.