PDA

View Full Version : I am one of many

Evazan
01-12-2008, 01:43 AM
I only learned about Dr. Ron Paul a few months ago from someone who told me a bit about him on a camping trip. Since then I have become more and more interested and I made my first donation to the official campaign on the Tea Party.

Since then I have done my best to spread the words of Ron Paul. Just today I was able to give a guest lecture in my old high school on Ron Paul and libertarianism which reached approximately 50 students. I have converted my girlfriend into a Ron Paul fanatic and she is spreading the message of liberty and freedom to everyone she knows. Her Mother recently become a first time donor and my girlfriend will be following suit shortly.

Seeing the success of spreading his name first hand has given me the motivation to register as a Precinct Captain and soon 500 more homes will learn the message of Ron Paul.

My request to everyone is to remember their own story. The messages of Ron Paul are Viral and they spread faster then anything I have ever seen. I may be wrong but it looks like we got close to 1000 new precinct captains just today. The Ron Paul movement is just getting started and it is perfect timing. Only two states are down and 48 to go. Keep spreading the message!

shasshas
01-12-2008, 01:44 AM
welcome aboard !!

please spread the word more

we still need to WIN THE HEARTS OF AMERICA