PDA

View Full Version : Why did Fox news remove the "electibility" video?

AbeLincoln
01-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Why do I think Fox removed the video?

1) The question of "Electibility, do you have any sir?"

First, that is such a childish and insulting question to ask in the first place. How totally unprofessional! It clearly proves that Fox news is doing their best to smear Ron Paul by trying to make fun of him. Wow, just another example for asking a Fair & Balanced question, eh FOX?

2) Ron Paul speaks the truth. Because Fox News totally supports the Military-Industrial Complex, they want to hide the message on Ron Paul speaking the truth of financing this empire that we cannot afford ... promoting so called democracy by the MainStream.

Ron Paul's words: "Let me see if I can get this right? We need to borrow 10 billion from China and then we give it to Musharraf [president of Pakistan], who's a military dictator ... who overthrew an elected government ... and then we go to war ... we lose all these lives ... promoting democracy ... What's going on here???"

This is Classic Truth!! The war on terror is a farce and so is Fox news and their pro war stance giving money to a dictator who will listen to the establishment's (CFR/Tri-Lateral commission/Bilderberg) foreign policy.

tommy7154
01-12-2008, 01:44 AM
Both things that I know of that were edited had the same thing in common. They made FOX look bad and Ron Paul look good. Simple as that.

jrich4rpaul
01-12-2008, 03:08 AM
We need to save the video to our computers so when any other copies are deleted, we can just upload more

Dave Pedersen
01-12-2008, 03:33 AM
Because it shows Carl Cameron being forced by an unseen hand to phrase the question according to "their way". Their mocking and ridiculing manner.

The unseen hand forces him to flinch and Carl inadvertently reforms the words being forced into his operative formulation of the question which Carl probably was going to ask in a much more respectable fashion. I'm sure Carl was not aware of what his mouth was doing. This is the evidence of mind upon mind, the thoughts being imposed upon a person bear out in the involuntary formation of words barely noticeable. There will probably be much more of this spiritual evidence being revealed as time goes by as the day of the overt worldwide Satanic religious system approaches. As the rapacious powers grow stronger the overt evidence becomes less easily hidden.

This stuff is supposed to remain unseen after all. They don't want to alert the a-theists to the spiritual reality prematurely.

Chester Copperpot
01-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Because it shows Carl Cameron being forced by an unseen hand to phrase the question according to "their way". Their mocking and ridiculing manner.

The unseen hand forces him to flinch and Carl inadvertently reforms the words being forced into his operative formulation of the question which Carl probably was going to ask in a much more respectable fashion. I'm sure Carl was not aware of what his mouth was doing. This is the evidence of mind upon mind, the thoughts being imposed upon a person bear out in the involuntary formation of words barely noticeable. There will probably be much more of this spiritual evidence being revealed as time goes by as the day of the overt worldwide Satanic religious system approaches. As the rapacious powers grow stronger the overt evidence becomes less easily hidden.

This stuff is supposed to remain unseen after all. They don't want to alert the a-theists to the spiritual reality prematurely.

I would like to see a reverse-speech analysis of Cameron asking that question.

akalucas
01-12-2008, 05:19 AM
I would like to see a reverse-speech analysis of Cameron asking that question.

funny you asked. I did one earlier and posted in one of the threads.

When I reversed "their way" it sounded like the word "government"

I also did a second reversal during that time when he interrupted Paul and said something to the effect of do you want the 911 truthers to divorce from you. Very clearly in the "divorce" part in reverse it said "slit throat"

creepy. I have clips but dont know how to post it anywhere for you guys to hear.

AEMsupra
01-12-2008, 08:48 AM
yea that was a childish question but ron paul defended himself well, so im glad they asked that question

mmink15
01-12-2008, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk
It's still up

traitorist
01-12-2008, 08:52 AM
I'm sure Carl was not aware of what his mouth was doing. This is the evidence of mind upon mind, the thoughts being imposed upon a person bear out in the involuntary formation of words barely noticeable. There will probably be much more of this spiritual evidence being revealed as time goes by as the day of the overt worldwide Satanic religious system approaches. As the rapacious powers grow stronger the overt evidence becomes less easily hidden.

right on.

traitorist
01-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Fox News removed that part of the debate for one reason only, because they can. They control the airwaves and will do anything they damn well please...

because THEY CAN.

it's just us seeing their use and abuse of the power that they have been afforded. out in plain view now for the world to see. nothing more and nothing less.

question is, what are WE going to do about it?

freedom-maniac
01-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Why?

Uh, because they're Fox News?

evadmurd
01-12-2008, 12:47 PM
A reverse speech analysis?

TSOL
01-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Another thing I noticed is thier "Who won the South Carolina Debate" Test Poll mysteriously disapeared.

Ron Paul was winning last I looked.

Gee, what a coinky-dinky.

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 01:10 PM

Come on man. I'm a CT for the most part. But this is going a little too far.

Read my post about this here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=936419&postcount=87

What Cameron did was something human beings do all the time when they speak. I've done the exact same thing before MANY TIMES.

It's just indecisive speaking. It's a perfectly normal human action.

Dr.3D
01-12-2008, 03:16 PM
A reverse speech analysis?

Yes, that is when the speech is reversed to see what it says backwards. If you slow it down and reverse it, many times you will find other words being said.

Kingfisher
01-12-2008, 03:20 PM
FOX has tried many times to ridicule, or make Dr. Paul look bad. They end up being the ones that look foolish. Bet they try to exclude him from the next debate.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-12-2008, 03:45 PM
What Cameron did was something human beings do all the time when they speak. I've done the exact same thing before MANY TIMES.

It's just indecisive speaking. It's a perfectly normal human action.

I agree, and seriously, why defend Carl Cameron? He's complicit is this media crap, as much as anyone is. His few hundred thou a year or whatever he makes is worth more than his integrity.

PC_for_Paul
01-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Does anyone have a copy on their PC?

I have a website I can upload it to, I don't need youtube. I can put it straight up on the web.

Shii
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Why?

Uh, because they're Fox News?

Remember... CNN, NBC, and CBS all agreed to release the video of their debates for free, and that's why all their debates are still online. FOX was the only channel which refused. They want total control over the information.

AFTFNJ
01-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I met cameron he is a Idiot.

Dr.3D
01-12-2008, 10:35 PM
I met cameron he is a Idiot.

He reminds me of the playground bully who never gets into a fight because his friends are big enough to take care of the dirty work for him.

TruckinMike
01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Because it shows Carl Cameron being forced by an unseen hand to phrase the question according to "their way". Their mocking and ridiculing manner

BS!!! he hates Ron Paul -- Haven't y'all seen him in other videos clips refering to RP. He absolutely despises him. If you are defending that guy -- I will call you a Troll or an uninformed #@&*^%@# ^&%$#@!!!

You choose.

TMike

Adamsa
01-13-2008, 06:10 PM
It was removed likely because they asked it and it showed obvious bias and/or it was because Ron answered it well.

jason43
01-14-2008, 01:05 PM
It made them look bad and him look good, so you know it had to get the ax...

The AUricle
01-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Fox News removed that part of the debate for one reason only, because they can. They control the airwaves and will do anything they damn well please...

because THEY CAN.

it's just us seeing their use and abuse of the power that they have been afforded. out in plain view now for the world to see. nothing more and nothing less.

question is, what are WE going to do about it?

OK, how about this. I know many of us have emailed Fox or threatened them with boycotts of their shows/sponsors etc. THEY pretty much don't give a shit about what we think or say, but......

What if WE ALL write to EACH of the other candidates, asking(or demanding) that THEY DEMAND that Fox stop this absurd behaviour towards one of their own.....and further, that if they don't issue a PUBLIC STATEMENT against this unprofessional and baised treatment of Dr Paul (specifically citing the S.C debate) that in the event that Ron Paul is not the Rep. Nominee, then we will not vote for ANY of the other Repub. Candidates!

Maybe we're applying pressure to the wrong point!?

(Remember, there are a SHITLOAD of US who they would ALL LOVE to count as votes, that they KNOW they do not have right now!)

RickNHouston
01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
This is MUST READ Information ... THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!!
The Neo-Cons are at it AGAIN !!!!

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/01/13/bush-shakes-up-08-iraq-debate/

RickNHouston
01-14-2008, 09:07 PM
BS!!! he hates Ron Paul -- Haven't y'all seen him in other videos clips refering to RP. He absolutely despises him. If you are defending that guy -- I will call you a Troll or an uninformed #@&*^%@# ^&%$#@!!!

You choose.

TMike

His sister works for GeeDubya ! Ya'll