PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear Dr. Paul call the Fed Res the Fed Czar??

matterweisen
01-12-2008, 01:39 AM
i thought that part was totally bitchin, even if it was on accident. It happened during the first time he got to speak, about a min or so into it.. i dont exactly remember.. saw it on youtube earlier.

My other favorite part was where he said: "let me get this straight...you want to borrow 10 billion from china then give it to a dictator who over threw a elected government then at the sametime promote democracy in Iraq?" - Classic Paul. Amazing.

Those were my two fav parts. What was yours???

notcarljung
01-12-2008, 01:45 AM
fed czars, drug czars, intelligence czars... christ we've got too many czars!

i think this was one of his better showings. i really thought the part where he said: "bring them home" played well. it distanced him from the blowback argument and all the fox spin that goes with that.

matterweisen
01-12-2008, 01:51 AM
It all plays well in my playbook. I think it does in most peoples also, they just get distracted from the message when the other candidates laugh or the commentators on afterwards laugh. They make people forget about whats really going on by making fun. They're fucking bullies! Dr. Paul should tell the teacher.. oh wait, they bought the teacher long ago.. Dr. Paul should kick their ass.. oh wait he's a peaceful dude..

freelance
01-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Volker and Greenspan were also called the Fed Czar. Hidden in plain sight.

alexa doherty
01-12-2008, 07:04 AM
It makes perfect sense. The marxist khazars were taking over the soviet uninion and the same type of khazars run the fed.