PDA

View Full Version : Love Ron Paul Style

nateerb
01-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Sore throat makes Nate crabby and anti-social.

So instead of woofing down a fish-fry and trying to pick up pretty-yet-boring Obama supportin' chicks this damp Friday evening, on top of my illness, I decided to make a little video.

I present a positive short for the YouTube junkies among us. Made with Windows Movie Maker over the last hour or two... or three.

Hope you like it, it was fun to make and I learned a bunch.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGe2xBijhvY

Does anyone even do this for Huck or Frid? Yeah, I didn't think so. ;)

Go RON!

BreakYourChains
01-12-2008, 01:46 AM
Sore throat makes Nate crabby and anti-social.

So instead of woofing down a fish-fry and trying to pick up pretty-yet-boring Obama supportin' chicks this damp Friday evening, on top of my illness, I decided to make a little video.

I present a positive short for the YouTube junkies among us. Made with Windows Movie Maker over the last hour or two... or three.

Hope you like it, it was fun to make and I learned a bunch.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGe2xBijhvY

Does anyone even do this for Huck or Frid? Yeah, I didn't think so. ;)

Go RON!
Excellent! Wow, what a good way to spend your evening! Love it!

cheese
01-12-2008, 01:47 AM
HAHAHA so RETRO!

I kept waiting to see a star-swipe to a smiling 1988 ron paul

nateerb
01-12-2008, 01:51 AM
HAHAHA so RETRO!

I kept waiting to see a star-swipe to a smiling 1988 ron paul

LOL, that woulda been great!

peznex
01-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Great! How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

nateerb
01-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Great! How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Thirty-five. Love American Style was daytime rerun material when they didn't have Dr. Phil or all those judges, ya know - the good ole' days! :)

When I was watching Love American Style the President was Jimmy Carter. Jimmy decided to punish Russians for invading Afghanistan by not selling them our grain. That pissed off my farmer Dad and ruined roughly four Christmases. So I never voted Dem for president because Jimmy Carter made me eat Hamburger Helper and play with generic Legos.

See, we all have our own interests in this. I want Ron Paul in so my kids can eat steaks and have adequate Legos. ;)

nateerb
01-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Blimp for day crowd.

Heather in WI
01-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh my goodness! This video is awesome!!!