PDA

View Full Version : I got one Question??

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Has Paul ever stated outright in this campaign that he supports State Rights?

If he has, when/where? And if not, why not? Is it because of the alienation of South and North in respect to possibly drudging up the Civil War?

ColdSoul
01-12-2008, 12:55 AM
He supports the constitution which supports states rights on most issues. It's pretty simple, saying he supported states rights as you said might lead more into the "racism" issue (though Ron isn't racist).

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 12:56 AM
on abortion... but it seems to be commonly known sense that he supports states rights..

driller80545
01-12-2008, 12:57 AM
ronpaularchives.com

HillbillyDan
01-12-2008, 01:00 AM
Yes, emphatically yes. He supports states rights on many issues, and like the Constitution implies, any thing not explicitly stated herin, is left as a matter for each individual state to decide, including education, and types of marriages.

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Yes i understand all your replies but do the majority of the public understand that the Constitution implies this??

Many southerners know what State Rights mean, i think it's in our blood ;) but i think they may not know that the Constitution guarantees this.

Well, that would probably go back the civil war issue wouldn't it and get twisted into some BS....man, mass ignorance blows!!