PDA

View Full Version : The letters

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-12-2008, 12:53 AM
will pass away just like the Huckabee rape case. People are stupid, and they will forget about it. Hopefully something will happen this weekend. Maybe Britney will have another incident, or Tom will jump on another couch.

This shit will hopefully be over by the end of this weekend. We have way too much confidence in the public, and the idiots who watch fox/cnn/msnbc are not the people we want to target.

Talk to people you know. I have new 6 people onboard, and am constantly working on more.

We are making progress, and we will do well.

Ron2Win
01-12-2008, 12:58 AM
The Huckabee rape case and his views comparing homosexuality to pedophilia got ZERO msm exposure.

honkywill
01-12-2008, 12:59 AM
huckarape?

linkme.

Karsten
01-12-2008, 01:01 AM
One way we can make it go away is to just stop posting threads about it, and spread the freeatlast2008.com money bomb far and wide and any videos related to it. Also, isn't it true that we have more support from black than any other Republican?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LSh6kVT4UL0

Wyurm
01-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Have you ever had a headache and complained about it only to have someone suggest you let them stomp on your foot? We need to do exactly that and create news that is more important and eye catching that the smear campaign. We need to compete with the smears.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-12-2008, 01:10 AM
I've had decent success in online spots by pointing out that their candidate was blatantly racist on the Fox debate towards the people we are supposed to be liberating. I also point out that I personally have not seen any concrete evidence of Paul's personal involvement with the newsletters. I also ask if they have that info, I would appreciate they post it. I've yet to get a response.