PDA

View Full Version : Finally...Some SUPERLATIVE Ron Paul commercials!!!!

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:35 PM
These guys are only getting a miniscule fraction of the HQ donation amount, but are producing INFINITELY better ads. Let's get these guys some real money!!!

I just gave $100.00

www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com

Imagine what these guys could do with a half million dollars!!! Let's get this thing going!

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Not necessarily producing better ones

They're just showing us the schedule. Oh, and if anyone donates.... I suggest donate to air time, not production cost.

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:38 PM

They're just showing us the schedule. Oh, and if anyone donates.... I suggest donate to air time, not production cost.

So far I haven't seen any "he's catchin on, I'm tellin ya" in any of these ads.

LibertyEagle
01-11-2008, 11:38 PM

What are you talking about? :confused: People have been asking, begging for endorsements. These guys not only obtained the endorsements, they are shooting the ads!

An ad's quality is not measured by the amount of special effects, you know.

literatim
01-11-2008, 11:39 PM
So far I haven't seen any "he's catchin on, I'm tellin ya" in any of these ads.

Um, those really old ones don't air anymore.

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:40 PM
What are you talking about? :confused: People have been asking, begging for endorsements. These guys not only obtained the endorsements, they are shooting the ads!

I'm talking about the comparison between these and the official ones.

LibertyEagle
01-11-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm talking about the comparison between these and the official ones.

Comparing them how?

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Comparing them how?

"Better"ness

They aren't "infinitely" better than the last official ones. I'm just saying - stop smearing the official campaign so much.

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Anyway, lets work on Nevada guys.

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Um, those really old ones don't air anymore.

That's true. But these ads tell people what they can get in return for their vote. Like never having their taxes raised. Not adding more debt to their children.

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:45 PM
"Better"ness

They aren't "infinitely" better than the last official ones. I'm just saying - stop smearing the official campaign so much.

Sorry. Infinite was a bit strong. Closer to 6.02 x 10^23 times better.

And look at how much better the ROI is.

Just sayin...

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Anyway, lets work on Nevada guys.

I'm pretty sure the reason that people aren't donating to NV is because that is where the campaign is donating.

We are only at 13% in SC and we only have until Monday. We better get this thing going NOW!!

LibertyEagle
01-11-2008, 11:50 PM
"Better"ness

I have not smeared the official campaign. The fact still remains that endorsement ads can be a very powerful way to market to certain demographics and/or issue voters. The campaign has zero of these at the present. Operation Broadcast Freedom just shot one and would shoot additional ones if we would raise the expense money.

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Sorry. Infinite was a bit strong. Closer to 6.02 x 10^23 times better.

And look at how much better the ROI is.

Just sayin...

Not really. And coming from your comment on that old advertisement... I bet you haven't even seen the newer ones.

The fact still remains that endorsement ads can be a very powerful way to market to certain demographics and/or issue voters. The campaign has zero of these at the present. Operation Broadcast Freedom just shot one and would shoot additional ones if we would raise the expense money.

I'm not saying don't donate to these. I'm saying don't call the official ads bad (Hook).

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:53 PM
I have not smeared the official campaign. The fact still remains that endorsement ads can be a very powerful way to market to certain demographics and/or issue voters. The campaign has zero of these at the present. Operation Broadcast Freedom just shot one and would shoot additional ones if we would raise the expense money.

Exactly right. This is BY FAR the best return on investment wer're gonna get. Let's get this thing into high gear!

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Not really. You have no way of knowing this. Once again, I definitely encourage donating to this... but I can't stand your exaggerations <.<

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Not really. And coming from your comment on that old advertisement... I bet you haven't even seen the newer ones.

I'm not saying don't donate to these. I'm saying don't call the official ads bad (Hook).

Alright!! Fine.

*ahem*
"The HQ ads are good."

There.

Now, the BroadcastFreedoms ads aren't good....Theaaare greaaaaaat!!!!

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:59 PM
btw, isnt this only in one part of the state? (which is why there are so many)

Iwantchange
01-11-2008, 11:59 PM
These are good!