PDA

View Full Version : Schedule for Michigan Ads--Operation Broadcast Freedom

rjl
01-11-2008, 11:10 PM
http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/traf.orderschedule17309430.pdf

Here's the link to the schedule for the ads we're running in Michigan. If any of you guys live in Kalamazoo let us know if you see them.

Robert

http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:15 PM
This is where to donate money right now!

Let's pick up where HQ abandoned.

Vox Populi
01-11-2008, 11:18 PM
bump

Hook
01-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Citizens for Smaller Government
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx, thank you for your payment

You just paid without exposing your financial information.
Receipt ID: xxx
An email with your order summary has been sent to xxx

[edit]
Oops. I donated to SC.

It would be really great if you guys would just make one paypal account so we don't have to worry about which project. It would be better to leave that part up to you.

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:21 PM
I think next time maybe do it with the History and Discovery Channel too =)

Jeremy
01-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Citizens for Smaller Government
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx, thank you for your payment

You just paid without exposing your financial information.
Receipt ID: xxx
An email with your order summary has been sent to xxx

[edit]
Oops. I donated to SC.

It would be really great if you guys would just make one paypal account so we don't have to worry about which project. It would be better to leave that part up to you.
They said Michigan is done. Work on Nevada and SC air time.

rjl
01-12-2008, 12:00 AM

We thought about that, but we tried to make it as democratic as possible. We figured we'd let people choose where to send the money. Personally I wanted to give the donors as much control of where the ads go as possible.

We need to really get some funds quickly to get more ads up in Nevada and South Carolina. Every little bit helps.

South Carolina is looking better and better, but more the more ads and areas we cover the better. Nevada is really hurting right now, but hopefully we can get some donations in there too.

Robert

Jeremy
01-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Suggestion: Promote air time a lot more than production cost

Like don't even bother with production cost...

Sentinelrv
01-12-2008, 12:09 AM
How widespread are the ads in Michigan going to be, or is it just in one area/city?

rjl
01-12-2008, 12:16 AM
How widespread are the ads in Michigan going to be, or is it just in one area/city?

One area. Kalamazoo and surrounding area. It's what we could afford and it was the most split area politically that we could find that also had good viewership numbers. I wish we had been able to really get more, especially since the campaign isn't running TV ads in MI, as far as I know. But, we had to work with what we had.

Hopefully we can get wider coverage in SC but TV advertising is so frickin' pricey. Of course, it's expensive because it works.

rjl
01-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Suggestion: Promote air time a lot more than production cost

Like don't even bother with production cost...

We're getting to that point, but there are still a few things we need to do production-wise that could be ready for some Super Tuesday states. We're finishing up an endorsement ad that should play really well in the South--we're hoping to get it into South Carolina--that should help nab a chunk of the Huckabee crowd.

But for now, air-time is critical.

Robert

wisconsinite
01-12-2008, 12:39 AM
It'd be great if we can run these ads in Nevada to help make a strong showing there.

kirkblitz
01-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Any clue as to when the ad with the endorsement will be up on the site?