PDA

View Full Version : Please sticky this v. Important.

Akus
01-11-2008, 11:05 PM
I propose we write a list of reasons not to vote against other GOP candidates. Every once in a while I see a thread about how to rebuttal Duncan Hunter Supporters and Mitt Romney supporters. Instead of randomly scattered threads and people posting and reposting the same thing, why don't we make up a big sticky and call it "How to rebuttal the opposition" or something to that extent.

I ask to look at this seriously. We here in Dallas area (TX) are door to dooring our neighborhoods and need to be armed with things to say to a die hard Fred Head or a Huckster lover.

Akus
01-12-2008, 12:10 AM
You know I really don't understand why is this ignored?
This would be an indispensable tool for us all...

steve005
01-12-2008, 12:13 AM
thought there was something like this already, if not we need it!!!

hillertexas
01-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I agree...we need a subforum for each candidate....keep are ammo organized.

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 12:16 AM
terrible idea, thats no one cares about it

Akus
01-12-2008, 10:11 AM
I agree...we need a subforum for each candidate....keep are ammo organized.

our

sheepledog
01-12-2008, 10:27 AM
terrible idea, thats no one cares about it

???

Akus
01-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Why is this thread dead and forgotten? Thousands across the country are canvassing the neighborhood. What if a person is a Fred Head? What about McCain? Seriously, we need to start a list people.

Energy
01-16-2008, 09:27 PM
I really need something like this. Until if and when we get a dedicated forum for this, we can get a wiki or some type of collaborative tool (writeboard, google doc, pbwiki) going and we can all contribute.

idiom
01-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Hucks army has one.

You should See their 'Ron Paul Dirt' subforum. Pretty much just RP's positions.

angelatc
01-16-2008, 10:57 PM
I propose we write a list of reasons not to vote against other GOP candidates. Every once in a while I see a thread about how to rebuttal Duncan Hunter Supporters and Mitt Romney supporters. Instead of randomly scattered threads and people posting and reposting the same thing, why don't we make up a big sticky and call it "How to rebuttal the opposition" or something to that extent.

I ask to look at this seriously. We here in Dallas area (TX) are door to dooring our neighborhoods and need to be armed with things to say to a die hard Fred Head or a Huckster lover.

I can tell you why, but you won't like it.

YOu're not going to change anybody's mind by tearing down their candidate of choice, and you're wasting time if you're debating them.

We don't have much time. We're better off courting the undecideds than trying to convert others one by one.

If they're already convinced, then just smile and ask them to consider Ron Paul if they change their mind.