PDA

View Full Version : Radio Host Jerry Doyle Praising Ron Paul

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
On my way home from work listening to news talk 630am WPRO Jerry Doyle was roasting Fox News on their stupidity at the debate and saying how absolutely dumb they were to attack Ron Paul. He also said that Ron Paul was 100% right on the economy and that no other candidate had any clue how to fix the economic problems.

He talked about the whole debate and how we are in a recession and then he said how stupid it was for Fox News to be asking electability questions to a candidate who has more right answers, more raised funds and more common sense than any other candidate on the stage.

This is awesome. Jerry Doyle is very popular and has alot of listeners. He is still talking about him now. Visit news talk 630am you can listen now.;)

AdamT
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
What city is this?

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Well I live in Rhode Island. WPRO is a station of Providence Rhode Island. But somebody called into the show from Florida so I image that it is a nationally syndicated program.

aravoth
01-11-2008, 10:13 PM
On my way home from work listening to news talk 630am WPRO Jerry Doyle was roasting Fox News on their stupidity at the debate and saying how absolutely dumb they were to attack Ron Paul. He also said that Ron Paul was 100% right on the economy and that no other candidate had any clue how to fix the economic problems.

This is awesome. Jerry Doyle is very popular and has alot of listeners. He is still talking about him now. Visit news talk 630am you can listen now.

Holy shit Micheal Garabaldi likes Ron Paul? Awsome, this guy is ruthless, this guy is the hero of the Mars resistance for christs sake!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Who is Doyle? I thought he was a late-night guy?

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-11-2008, 10:18 PM

http://www.jerrydoyle.com/

Look at the question on his website. It asks who won the debate Ron Paul or Fred Thompson. He said that it was obvious Fox News was pushing for Rudy to be president and Thompson to be vice president.

He was also saying how Ron Paul is screwing up their plans because he is being truthful while they are all a bunch of bsers. He also attacked Mitt Romney for his comment against Paul about taking marching orders from Al Queda.

After that he starting talking about how many countries in asia we have recently lost market share in over the past 10 years and how none of the candidates even attempted to answer the issues about that except for Ron Paul.

He also attacked Fox News for the 9/11 truthers questions saying it was totally idiotic to be asking such questions when the economy is in such a crisis right now.

aravoth
01-11-2008, 10:20 PM

I love this guy, I haven't listened to his radio program in a long time, but I've been a big fan of his acting for a long time, he's great.

TruckinMike
01-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Jerry has a Poll between Thompson and Paul -- Who really won the debate? Thompson is winning!!!!

here is the link: h ttp://www.jerrydoyle.com/

TMike

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 10:21 PM
What time is he on?

I thought he competed with C2C here in LA or SD. I think I caught his show once.

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Listen up guys and gals,

call into your local talk radio shows.

defend Ron Paul

talk about the issues

be polite

stick to the facts

bypass the MSM

reach 10's of thousands

it's free

aravoth
01-11-2008, 10:28 PM
He's taking calls...

Drea
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM

He talked about the whole debate and how we are in a recession and then he said how stupid it was for Fox News to be asking electability questions to a candidate who has more right answers, more raised funds and more common sense than any other candidate on the stage.

This is awesome. Jerry Doyle is very popular and has alot of listeners. He is still talking about him now. Visit news talk 630am you can listen now.;)

Yes, I heard him too on my way home from work tonight!! In the Chicago area we have two AM stations with political talk. One is WLS and they have Sean Hannity on (blech!) and the other station is 820 AM which is usual Democratic talk radio, but they sign off in the late afternoon. After that I might hear something about Ron Paul. I hit the jackpot tonight!!

It was awesome!

Drea

Drea
01-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Liberty or Death!

He made an excellent point which I now cannot for the life of me remember! He was correlating something RP said with an example.

Please refresh my memory!! Because it was excellent and I really wanted to post it here!

Thanks!

Drea

AdamT
01-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Anyone got a free stream?

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Liberty or Death!

He made an excellent point which I now cannot for the life of me remember! He was correlating something RP said with an example.

Please refresh my memory!! Because it was excellent and I really wanted to post it here!

Thanks!

Drea

He was talking about a hangover.

He compared our current economic situation to a person with a hangover. He then said that when you wake up with the hangover you have 2 choices, you can drink more to get rid of it, or you can deal with the pain and find out how to avoid a hangover next time. All the other candidates have no solutions to the economic problems except Ron Paul.

He said all the candidates were doing was taking another drink but Ron Paul was trying to avoid the problem of getting a hangover altogether.

icon124
01-11-2008, 11:17 PM
anyone have a free stream...by the way i voted and i also sent a thank you email

thomj76
01-11-2008, 11:21 PM
http://www.kdwn.com/

Live Stream

Weekdays 3-6 EST

Drea
01-12-2008, 06:52 AM
--OH YEAH! This is what I just remembered!! Jerry Doyle saw through FOX completely.

He was talking about how them seemed to prop up Fred Thompson and he was really "on" that night and just seemed to have all of the right answers. He brought up the 1950's gameshow "Quizshow" and how they recently made a movie of it... and it was rigged. He implied that Freddy was helped. He found it strange how FOX was calling him the winner and yet their own text poll show Ron Paul.

He also saw how the media is completely attempting to split things, manipulate things in hopes of splitting delegate votes to allow Rudy to come on up the line in FL.

I believe the CFR, the media and a few other big ones are manipulating things (Diebold). They are trying to make sure things go their way.

Anyway, Jerry Doyle was great. He took calls from listeners. I really enjoyed it and I have to find more radio like that because the choices I do have really stink (neo-con --OR-- far left Dems).

Falseflagop
01-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I use to listen to Doyle on SIRIUS but Sirius took him off. He is defintely a RON PAUL because he calls it they way it is, he was a Brooklyn, NY street guy, went into acting was on Babylon 5 I think.

He is based out of Nevada so this is great because I think RON can get Nevada. He knows all the TV tricks and calls them out on it. I agree that Freddy was given the questions in advance and I bet he WINS SC with Diebold help. Now you have 4 different guys with a state and they do not have the $$ to continue and Bamm RUDY wins FLORIDA and is labelled the COMEBACK kid as he then wins all the next STates and then you get Hillary v Rudy get like in the begin. FYI this will ge GREAT for RON because people hate both of them.