PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone Help Me?

xafpunkx
01-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Ok I have been looking at other presidents forums, what I am noticing is a lot of people are scared of us, because we are so quick to bash people for not believing what we believe. The only way to win these people over is with support and proof of what we believe. So what I am going to do is join other presidents forums and just talk to them, tell them we don't hate them we just and we apolgize for all the people who do cuss at them and yell at them for believing what they believe. We have to kill these people with Kindness.

Who is with me?:D

karenflower
01-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Good idea. I'm willing to give them a good dose of politeness! :)

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 10:02 PM
No we cannot ever apologize for allowing someone to exercise their freedom of speech. That goes against our message.

I do think killing them with kindness is a good idea....for those who choose that tactic (like me).

Welcome to the forum! :)

xafpunkx
01-11-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't want tons of people to bomb them just talk, to them because I easily believe we can pull people from huckabee and fred thompson, even mitt romney.

xafpunkx
01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I have no problem with freedom of speech at all. When people attack they get deffensive and what does that help?

xafpunkx
01-11-2008, 10:15 PM
PM me if your interested in starting this group up.

Rangeley
01-11-2008, 10:51 PM
No we cannot ever apologize for allowing someone to exercise their freedom of speech. That goes against our message.

Just because you have a right to say something, doesnt mean you are right to say it. It means the repercussions will come solely from individual reactions, and not from the government - but we are trying to win over individuals and advance a message. Therefore how we present ourselves is absolutely key.