PDA

View Full Version : Campaign headquarters/please go to Iowa!!

rich34
07-24-2007, 10:57 AM
You don't even have to spend much money. Just be there and on the ground and attend some events. Do some interviews with the news stations, radio stations, reporters, etc..... and get your name out there. The more I read some of the posts on the Iowa straw poll the more concerned I am that we're not going to do so well out there. Hit the college campus's and get the college kids out in the thousands!! Come on Headquarters please help us out!

UCFGavin
07-24-2007, 11:01 AM
we're hoping that dr. paul is going to be on the ground a lot after the aug. 5th debates.

rich34
07-24-2007, 12:07 PM
we're hoping that dr. paul is going to be on the ground a lot after the aug. 5th debates.

That's what I'm hearing, but do you think that might be to little to late among the average straw poll goer? I'm positive they know how to run a campaign better than I do, but at the sametime you'd think they'd at least be doing radio interviews with WHO and Jan Mickelson. The people need to be hearing his name asap. I'm just afraid that his efforts will be to little to late. But then again maybe Ron will blow everybody's socks off during the next debate and the Iowans watching the debate will take notice.

UCFGavin
07-24-2007, 12:29 PM
That's what I'm hearing, but do you think that might be to little to late among the average straw poll goer? I'm positive they know how to run a campaign better than I do, but at the sametime you'd think they'd at least be doing radio interviews with WHO and Jan Mickelson. The people need to be hearing his name asap. I'm just afraid that his efforts will be to little to late. But then again maybe Ron will blow everybody's socks off during the next debate and the Iowans watching the debate will take notice.

I honestly have no idea. Personally, I'm one of those people that can't stand politics or politicians. I still don't have a great understanding on how it works.

dspectre
07-24-2007, 12:50 PM

Do your best and don't worry about it.