PDA

View Full Version : Fox New's war against Ron

Meekus
01-11-2008, 09:45 PM
I am speechless with this last debate. They ask him bogus questions like that "electable" question. Then they re-air the debate while censoring that question out. Now, they are assaulting youtube demanding copies of that clip be taken down.

Is this really happening? Because of one man's message, Fox is going this crazy to silence him? The pitcher throws a ball at his head at 105 mph, yet he nails it out the park with a grand slam. They failed in their attempt of mockery. And they failed hard. The video is ... well WAS... the most viewed on Digg as of most of today. Does this sound fair and balanced to you?

I know its a pipe dream, but I would to see the GOP tell Fox News they are withdrawing ALL support for Fox News for this. That they are no longer allowed to sponsor ANY more debates. Then I would like to see the other candidates speak out against this. Do these candidates really think they are that immune to Fox News? Just wait until they find reason to do this to one of them. Moreover, what are they doing this crap with right now as we speak? How many issues have they done this to?

I don't like that this corporate entity is doing this to me and my countrymen and countrywomen. It's not RIGHT DAMMIT!

integrity
01-11-2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGEdDd5zsHo

Cindy
01-11-2008, 09:46 PM
We could try a class action law suit for slander........

constitutional
01-11-2008, 09:47 PM
We are at war, it's a case of New Media Vs. Old Media. Remember, they will do everything in their power to hold onto what they have.

Think12345
01-11-2008, 09:50 PM
We are at war, it's a case of New Media Vs. Old Media. Remember, they will do everything in their power to hold onto what they have.
+1.
Stop getting pissed off. In a war it's OK for sides to attack each other. That's the expected behavior.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
+1.
Stop getting pissed off. In a war it's OK for sides to attack each other. That's the expected behavior.

As Hannity knows very well. ;)

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Media profits from the Iraq war.

We, the people (of the internet), have declared war on the biased media. A war can be civil with peaceful protests, arguments and boycotting. We can go into the gray zone with chasing Sean Hannity.

steve005
01-11-2008, 10:00 PM
bump

garrettwombat
01-11-2008, 10:04 PM
fox doesnt realize... the more they do this... the more evidence we have in trial when it comes down to it... they are going to be sued...

all they are doing is making our brief case that much more bigger.

S3eker
01-11-2008, 10:14 PM
The Faux blowback needs to continue regardless if RP gets elected or not and beyone November.

RevolutionSD
01-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Isn't it time we completely boycotted Faux News and got others to join us?

tommy7154
01-11-2008, 10:43 PM
did they really block that part of the debate?!?! during the rerun?

On the first (live) airing, it was aired. On re-airing it was removed and they cut to a commercial in it's place.

ALSO there was a question asked by Frank Luntz to the "undecided" pollsters where he had the nerve to ask them if Ron Paul should even be included in the debate. They all (as far as I saw) raised their hands saying that YES he should be ALLOWED in the debates. There wasn't much for Frankie boy to say to that and they went back to Hannity...that entire question to the pollsters was CUT from the re-airing.

FUCK FOX AND THE MSM!

wbbgjr
01-12-2008, 02:41 AM
I wonder if there is a chance we could have a case to ever sue Fox. We do have some money.. Hell.. I would pitch in a couple thousand just to see those bastards have to cough up some money defending the case... Maybe some Democrats would want to pitch in too.. The People vs the corrupt media.

but.. I'm guessing slander or fraud or whatever is very difficult to prove. You probably have to prove a malicious intent which is nearly impossible.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-12-2008, 02:50 AM
We could try a class action law suit for slander........
We Need to clean house!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=87193

anaconda
01-12-2008, 02:52 AM
I listened to Hannity's radio show on the way to work today. He said Ron Paul "sounded like an idiot" in last night's debate. Don't these people ever learn?