PDA

View Full Version : To our fellow Ron Paul supporters of African decent...

DisabledVet
01-11-2008, 09:33 PM
I dont call you African Americans as you are not in a "special" class....you are American just like me...equal in every way.

I was wondering what the predominant idea of Ron is in your community (I even hate using community...but you know what I mean)

I ask because lately I have been hearing many of the democrats pandering to the Americans of African decent, but have heard many call into radio shows and denounce even Obama...

Your thoughts?

garrettwombat
01-11-2008, 09:34 PM
haha wtf

forsmant
01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
I think we are all descendants of Africa. If we are to believe evolution. I think eden was in Ethiopia. :eek:

DisabledVet
01-11-2008, 09:48 PM
haha wtf

Did something I wrote confuse you?

Pete Kay
01-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm of Asian descent. Ron Paul has a lot of Asian supporters. Look at his campaign rallies. You won't see any other GOP candidate with so many Asians in the crowd.

angrydragon
01-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Do you have a Korean background Pete?

ValidusCustodiae
01-11-2008, 10:10 PM
I think we are all descendants of Africa. If we are to believe evolution. I think eden was in Ethiopia. :eek:

Mankind went from scrawling simple representations of animals on cave walls to building pyramids. There was no transition period.

If we are to believe evolution, then how does it explain this?

Charles Darwin himself admitted the biggest flaw in his theory was this very conundrum.