PDA

View Full Version : Is McCain dumb or just....

Constitution Supporter
01-11-2008, 09:32 PM
I noticed in the debate McCain lies about "the surge is working bla bla bla i'm so smart ." So if the surge is working why would he say we're going to be there 100 years. :eek: Is he just contradicting himself, or is he planning on staying there after we supposedly "win" and just keep adding to the Empire.

Xonox
01-11-2008, 09:33 PM
The 100 years remark was actualy in reference to keeping troops there if it became peacefull (and he'd probably stay there until it is), like the situation we have in korea or germany. I still disagree with it though.

constitutional
01-11-2008, 09:34 PM
He is weirdo. He said to Dr. Paul, "We missed you" yesterday and before that at the NH Debate week ago, he said "We will miss you Ron". Obviously he was talking about the Fox Forum that excluded Ron Paul.

He needs some help. His jokes are weird.

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 09:37 PM
I stopped listening to that puppet show awhile ago. Ok, well, maybe not, but I certainly don't take it to heart anymore. McCain is contradicting himself but with the building pressure on Iran, I mean, the building pressure on Bush to secure his banker's another 20B$, McCain will find a way to spin whatever he says into a nice spider-web of his own logic. He will find a way to justify both the surge working and why we need to continue to stay. He will tell it quite easily with "we don't want terrorism to come back so we must stay and squash it everytime it comes up."

But tides are changing, today was a cold day in Hell.... It snowed in Baghdad.

Spirit of '76
01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
McCain snapped a long time ago.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8224/mccainshiningir2.jpg