PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Inserts Sound Bite (Laughter) Toward Paul? A Must Hear

HistoryWillBeMade:RonPaul
01-11-2008, 09:19 PM
After rewatching the question toward Paul about "Electability and do you have any." You hear Cameron muttering "their way" as in the funny way to word the question not the way he seems to want to do it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk

You hear that "chuckle" right after the question. I thought it sounded WAY TO FAMILIAR. I knew I had hear the EXACT same one before after Paul was asked a question.

Then I remember it was after the question "do you suggest we take our marching order from Al Queda" (the chuckle is again right after a weirded question to discredit Paul)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yguddcYHyHM

Then the same chuckle can be heard at about the 1:25 minute mark: (watch the body language of Guiliani. It doesn't appear to be the movement of someone chuckling)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKvCfZWHaNw

It doesn't seem to me like this is just a pure coincidence. I think Fox News is playing a soundbit right after the question on que. People spectulated before that they turned the others microphones up or Guiliani. But after listening to the clips back to back of the Laughter. I am convinced. Maybe someone could make a video or something. Maybe the laughter is a tab bit different. Maybe they used the same guy and recorded a couple. But I don't think it was anyone on that stage who laughed. Look at all of them after the "electability" question. All stern faced.

Now couple all this with the fact that they seem to fuck with Ron Paul's ear piece (and Romney mocking RP off camera) and it all is coming together and makes sense. Paul is probably fucken pissed off! No wonder he refused to do the Post-Debate with Hannity & Colmes.

Any other opinions?

matthylland
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I was at the debate...And there was laughing at Dr. Paul going on. It was a hostile crowd for Dr. Paul....so many neo-cons

Also, Ghouliani has this giggle that stands out all the time...it might be him

reaver
01-11-2008, 09:22 PM

+1

The00viper
01-11-2008, 09:22 PM
It's just Guiliani laughing.

constitutional
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
It was ghoul.

itshappening
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
I was at the debate...And there was laughing at Dr. Paul going on. It was a hostile crowd for Dr. Paul....so many neo-cons

hey matt can you clear up something:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=86569&page=7

what happened off camera to provoke the laughter?

have a look at this thread.

colecrowe
01-11-2008, 09:24 PM

bump

matthylland
01-11-2008, 09:28 PM

looking now...give me one sec...

01-11-2008, 09:28 PM

That's what people thought in the beginning. But I don't think so now. There is a video on Youtube with Rupert Murdoch saying backstage at a debate about something like Capturing all the candidates response or something except for Ron Pauls.

matthylland
01-11-2008, 09:39 PM

I didn't notice anything done by Romney. I think It was one of two things )or a combo):
1) At the debate they were also showing it (as it appeared on Fox News) on 2 huge projection screens on either sides of the stage. The laugh occurs when there is a split shot of McCain/Paul. From the audience's point of view, I think people thought it was highlighting a weird look McCain is giving Paul. In other words, I dont think there was a significant reason there was a split shot there, but the audience thought that there was a reason, and couldn't really tell if McCain was making a weird face, so they figured since McCain is being shown during Paul's time...it must be for a reason.

2) I think it also has a lot to do with the anti-Ron Paul crowd. It comes right after he makes his comment about Iran, which he was ridiculed all night for.

We do have a problem guys...maybe this event was just for "hard core" supporters. But a lot of people that were there think Dr. Paul is the laughing stock of our party. Everyone knows I don't agree with that, I think he is the smartest man in Washington. But, people are so brainwashed by Fox, that anything he says is just "funny".
We need to change this. Somehow, im not sure how...we need to look at how these ideas Ron Paul has have been right in the past. We need to pound home that the idea of nation building is all a big "flip-flop" in the party.

MrCobaltBlue
01-11-2008, 09:42 PM
I thought it was the Black guy, the fox moderator that had that stupid laugh. It sounds like his voice.

Rudy learned last time not to laugh at Paul, he's probably trying to read the books inbetween questions.

matthylland
01-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I thought it was the Black guy, the fox moderator that had that stupid laugh. It sounds like his voice.

Rudy learned last time not to laugh at Paul, he's probably trying to read the books inbetween questions.

I know Ghoul laughed at least once at Ron Paul during the debate.

Ron2Win
01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
The Ghoul has been instructed to laugh.

Didn't you see how fitting it was that the Ghoul yesterday got to end the debate with a 5 minute speech and Hume was like: thank you mayor, thank you, thank you for like 4 times?

SimpleName
01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
You can't talk reason into people in these crowds. They are hooked to Faux News for all their information. Ignorant, stubborn people who will not take 2 seconds out of their day to simply think about things. No matter what we do, they will see Paul as the "kook" despite their candidates' refusal to recognize our country is in a TRUE meltdown. Of course, they want the meltdown, so why would they care?

Lucid American
01-11-2008, 10:39 PM
It comes right after he makes his comment about Iran, which he was ridiculed all night for.

Yeah, I thought that whole episode was really unfortunate. Every other response he was spot on with, though. And his response to the electability question was phenomenal.

PaleoForPaul
01-11-2008, 10:40 PM
They have to laugh

They can't debate him on the facts.

MrCobaltBlue
01-11-2008, 10:52 PM
They have to laugh

But they attack us because we're free!

Rynx
01-11-2008, 11:22 PM
It's also in this SC debate clip at 1:25.

Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKvCfZWHaNw)

This is disgusting.

alexa doherty
01-12-2008, 12:09 AM
That's Ghouliani laughing. It might be a "laugh track" of his that they put in their as an audio "sample" but I think it's probably just him being a fucking loser with a real time laugh.

He and others have been instructed to do this to Ron, no doubt.

I would say once the fucking retards McCain and ghouliani are knocked out of the primary, Ron will make minced meat of romney and schmuk.

BeFranklin
01-12-2008, 12:25 AM
If it is exactly the same and is from a laugh track, or they turned the volume up or down on microphones at key points, that is something someone could analyze.

If its just plants scattered through audience to make noise at key parts, or Ghuliani, that could be shown, but would be harder.

dkim68
01-12-2008, 12:30 AM
It was a hostile crowd for Dr. Paul....so many neo-cons
I cannot understand how or why anyone would want to be on board with the neo-cons. Can someone explain to me what the big payoff is to be among evil people?

Grandson of Liberty
01-12-2008, 01:10 AM
But a lot of people that were there think Dr. Paul is the laughing stock of our party. Everyone knows I don't agree with that, I think he is the smartest man in Washington. But, people are so brainwashed by Fox, that anything he says is just "funny".

I fear a lot of people will find him funny right up to the point they are standing in soup lines.

01-12-2008, 01:31 AM
It's also in this SC debate clip at 1:25.

Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKvCfZWHaNw)

This is disgusting.

Good Find. That is essentially three of the exact same laughs now. The other two seem "planted" after the moderators (and everyone else at fox) knew they were going to ask Dr. Paul stupid questions. This one seems like "hey everyone is laughing play the clip."

Watching Guliani's body language during the 1:25-1:28 mark it doesn't appear to me to be the movement of someone laughing. Quite the contrary actually.

Makes sense now with Cameron's muttering of "their way" before the "electability" question:

*one way to get the most laughter.

*The other to word it "nicer."

Now couple all this with the fact that they seem to fuck with Ron Paul's ear piece (and Romney mocking RP off camera) and it all is coming together and makes sense. Paul is probably fucken pissed off!

NO WONDER HE DIDN'T DO A POST DEBATE WITH HANNITY!!

ceitniear
01-12-2008, 02:02 AM
The way to combat this would be to have RP supporters in every debate laughing their asses off everytime one of the other candidates tries to make a serious answer to a question.

Give 'em a taste of their own medicine.

dkim68
01-12-2008, 05:08 AM
That is the laugh of "The Ghoul".

You want to see what a dick Rudy can be to American citizens? Watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfT0bU5QbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzPvSpJ1Z8

yankee_blue
01-12-2008, 06:09 AM
Hmm... Laughing seems to be ok, right? We just show up at other candidate events (without RP ID) and just laugh when they speak. A lot.

ForTheRevolution
01-12-2008, 06:28 AM
thats just the laugh of the ghoul. You can go back to every other debate on different networks and you will hear it. Kinda frightening really...

N13
01-12-2008, 06:30 AM
Good work. The laugh is the ghoul. McCain's stupid faces caused the laughter before Romney's stupid commet.

It's always best to have the last laugh.

dkim68
01-12-2008, 06:33 AM
McCain's speech is slurred like a stroke victim.

DrCap
01-12-2008, 08:34 AM
They have to laugh

I find it very disturbing that in these debates, they laugh at his foreign policy. He really should call them on it, bluntly -" it is not a laughing matter, and we are having a presidential debate about national security, at least you could show the decency to listen to another argument, maybe that's why you are so wrong. Or maybe you're wrong because you don't have the experience in foreign policy- only RP and mccain (and thompson who is pretty much out) have federal govt. experience. Governors and a mayor don't have foreign policy experience."

CurtisLow
01-12-2008, 11:06 AM
It's just Guiliani laughing.

Yep.. The Mayor of terrorism

Highstreet
01-12-2008, 02:19 PM
I didn't notice anything done by Romney. I think It was one of two things )or a combo):
1) At the debate they were also showing it (as it appeared on Fox News) on 2 huge projection screens on either sides of the stage. The laugh occurs when there is a split shot of McCain/Paul. From the audience's point of view, I think people thought it was highlighting a weird look McCain is giving Paul. In other words, I dont think there was a significant reason there was a split shot there, but the audience thought that there was a reason, and couldn't really tell if McCain was making a weird face, so they figured since McCain is being shown during Paul's time...it must be for a reason.

2) I think it also has a lot to do with the anti-Ron Paul crowd. It comes right after he makes his comment about Iran, which he was ridiculed all night for.

We do have a problem guys...maybe this event was just for "hard core" supporters. But a lot of people that were there think Dr. Paul is the laughing stock of our party. Everyone knows I don't agree with that, I think he is the smartest man in Washington. But, people are so brainwashed by Fox, that anything he says is just "funny".
We need to change this. Somehow, im not sure how...we need to look at how these ideas Ron Paul has have been right in the past. We need to pound home that the idea of nation building is all a big "flip-flop" in the party.

Easy way:

I just call it a Nanny State Foreign Policy, because that's what it is. This helps make it easy to understand for those who don't get into the explanation too deeply.

Dr.3D
01-12-2008, 02:54 PM
The entire 'debate' seems like it was scripted. I believe the other candidates were told in advance what the questions would be.

As for the 'debate', there was no debate! A debate is where every person is asked the same questions.

This was a group interview, designed to make one of the candidates look better than the rest.
This is done to encourage those watching to believe there is conflict between the 'major candidates' while in fact there is really little conflict at all.

tekmo
01-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Despite the talk on a hostile crowd, I really thought the audience reaction on TV was pretty good for Paul. Although there were some boos, there were far less than previous debates... and this time around the same snide remarks by the candidates got boo'ed (ex: Romney)

warmer
01-12-2008, 03:44 PM
We need to change this. Somehow, im not sure how...

Looks like its little weak PR work on Pauls part. Most of the people in the US dont support the war so - he should rely on this. Also many of his views are supported in the region where the democracy is still practiced - Europe.

He should refer to France and other parts of European countries who hold the same view as Paul. Many European countries have come out of Iraq - some of the countries next day after elections like Paul proposes for US - so the fact needs to be addressed.

In finance he should refer to finance authorities opinions - like investor Jim Rogers suggests abolishing Fed like Paul.

This way it adds more credibility to Paul positions which are really nothing special - many Paul positions are practiced or would get majority support in Europe.