PDA

View Full Version : Cameron muttering

itshappening
01-11-2008, 09:15 PM
wow look at this.. I saw it mentioned in the comments section and replayed it a few times:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk&feature=user

he mutters "their way" at 0:02 before coming out with his line, wtf is that? it's like a subliminal message or his subconscious or something. weird!

constitutional
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I think he made up the question on the spot. He was struggling how he should phrase it.

colecrowe
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
freaky

turn it way up to hear it.

creepy

itshappening
01-11-2008, 09:24 PM
but what is 'their way' it's just so damn weird.

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 09:27 PM
I noticed that last night in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=86612

my comment then:

Watch the moderator immediately after he asks "another question about electability"

He spends 4 seconds (7, 8, 9, 10) moving his mouth and making sub-vocal noises before going on to "do you have any?"

What is up with that? It's like he knows he's about to ask a really stupid/smarmy question and he has to psych himself up for it. It's just plain weird!

trout007
01-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Holy $hit that is really scarey. It's like he was mind probed.

Naraku
01-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Wow, you turn it up and you actually hear him say it.

Spirit of '76
01-11-2008, 09:43 PM
That squirrelly little guy is just plain weird. How'd he get a job in TV anyway?

tmg19103
01-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I saw a backstage off camera (but still taped) interview of RP by Cameron after a previous Fox debate and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Joked with RP and even asked if Fox was fair and balanced in a joking manner - as if Cameron knew Fox was not.

It's almost as if Cameron is thinking about how to ask the question, and he tells himself he has to do it Fox's (their) way - as in a discrediting, unprofessional and unjournalistic manner.

While I think Fox has a lot of assholes working for them, I think some may want to be legitimate journalists and may struggle with the neocon editorial/producer control. I think Cameron might be one of them.

EDIT: here is the YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7TYPJnfMY

Naraku
01-11-2008, 10:13 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head. I think they also have been throwing a lot of Ron Paul dirt Tucker's way at MSNBC because of his support for Ron Paul. Basically they wanted him to go after Paul because he's a supporters so it looks more legit.

Maybe Carl Cameron actually is a Ron Paul supporter, but he's being forced to go against him by Fox.

Rangeley
01-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I found that really weird too, you could tell he was struggling to find the right words.

SimpleName
01-11-2008, 10:26 PM
That is quite scary. Freaking me out more the longer I think about it. I don't even understand what that would have to do with the question. "their way" has nothing to do with the general question he was trying to ask. I'm closing the blinds and curtains now. Scary

Airborn
01-11-2008, 10:39 PM
what the hell. that was creepy...

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm going with mind control.....

Maybe Murdoch has biochips implanted in his employees and can tweak them at will?

Naraku
01-11-2008, 10:42 PM
My dad said maybe he was getting coached by someone as to what to say. Does he have a piece on him?

Rynx
01-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Way too creepy to be explained rationally.

ಠ_ಠ

Goldwater Conservative
01-11-2008, 10:59 PM
What the hell?

This is also the guy who asked Paul his first question of the debate in one of last year's debates, and it was... about same-sex marriage. When up until then only foreign policy and the economy were being discussed.

brutus1
01-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Eh. Whatever. I've seen worse, creepy shit before in Cambodia.

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 11:07 PM
This is strange...really strange...excellent job on catching that.

Sey.Naci
01-11-2008, 11:10 PM
I saw a backstage off camera (but still taped) interview of RP by Cameron after a previous Fox debate and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Joked with RP and even asked if Fox was fair and balanced in a joking manner - as if Cameron knew Fox was not.

It's almost as if Cameron is thinking about how to ask the question, and he tells himself he has to do it Fox's (their) way - as in a discrediting, unprofessional and unjournalistic manner.

While I think Fox has a lot of assholes working for them, I think some may want to be legitimate journalists and may struggle with the neocon editorial/producer control. I think Cameron might be one of them.

EDIT: here is the YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7TYPJnfMYYes, I've noticed that too about Cameron, both in the interview you've linked to and in one other.

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Carl Cameron was the reporter at Fox that did the story on Israel spying on the US and getting caught...maybe he is starting to "come around" to Ron Paul and agrees with him on foreign policy?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

ShowMeLiberty
01-11-2008, 11:14 PM

I wondered that myself - like maybe he was giving Dr. Paul some kind of signal. It certainly was one of RP's finest moments.

synapz
01-11-2008, 11:15 PM
This is not strange or creepy. He's just going for a dramatic pause to make his question more humorous.

CountryRoads
01-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Seriously that was creepy. Sounds like an alien being controlling his mind or something.

HistoryWillBeMade:RonPaul
01-11-2008, 11:21 PM
That is very creepy.

Took me a couple times to see/hear what you were talking about.

hummtide
01-11-2008, 11:22 PM
send it to drudge!

chon
01-11-2008, 11:23 PM
hahahah kinda like the fake Iranian voice "you blow up in a minute" HAHAHAH

01-11-2008, 11:25 PM
This is not strange or creepy. He's just going for a dramatic pause to make his question more humorous.

are you even watching the clip? It has nothing to do with the "pause" or humor for that matter.

He mutters a creepy "their way"

Xonox
01-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Watch the video vary closely... You'll notice right as Cameron says "there way" the woman behind him, who was previously hidden from view behind him, appears and raises her arm. Obviously she is some kind of gypsy witch that is controlling his mind with her magic.

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Watch the video vary closely... You'll notice right as Cameron says "there way" the woman behind him, who was previously hidden from view behind him, appears and raises her arm. Obviously she is some kind of gypsy witch that is controlling his mind with her magic.

I knew it...mind control.

VoluntaryMan
01-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Maybe Carl Cameron actually is a Ron Paul supporter, but he's being forced to go against him by Fox.

People are responsible for their own behavior. I refuse to cut anyone slack, just because someone else holds title to his ethics. If Cameron, or anyone else at FOX, is acting against his own principles, because he's sold his integrity to his employer, then he can kiss my hairy @$$. He is no better than the legitimate Paul haters. In fact, he may even be worse.

DrCap
01-11-2008, 11:38 PM
I think he's just a incompetent journalist who is trying to make a name for himself by trying to come up with a 'smart' question - of course he turns out looking as smart as an ass.

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-11-2008, 11:45 PM
This proves that those moderators are not human. Maybe they came from that UFO Kucinich saw!

:D

"Their Way!"

Shellshock1918
01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
wow look at this.. I saw it mentioned in the comments section and replayed it a few times:

he mutters "their way" at 0:02 before coming out with his line, wtf is that? it's like a subliminal message or his subconscious or something. weird!

Holy shit that's creepy!!!

specsaregood
01-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I gotta say, that is pretty freaking weird. There was no reason to say "their way" at that moment. And his tongue curls up. I wonder what a body language expert would say.

synapz
01-11-2008, 11:58 PM
are you even watching the clip? It has nothing to do with the "pause" or humor for that matter.

He mutters a creepy "their way"

Yep, I watched it a few times over. It looks weird when you focus on it too much, but it's nothing more than what I said before... a dramatic pause.

tmg19103
01-11-2008, 11:59 PM
It's all speculation, but Cameron comes across as one of the least offensive (outside of the debate question) Fox talking heads.

No doubt a lot of people unfortunately sell their souls. It really boils down to RP's biggest issue - the economy and big government. A lot of people go to medical school to help people, yet due to how the government and the medical industrial complex have taken over medicine, doctors are forced to see 30 patients a day to make any money, so patients are treated like they are on an assembly line and doctors and patients get no satisfaction.

Used to be people went to law school to make a postive difference. Now it is all about money, and those who want to make a difference rather than bill hours for bogus litigation make no money considering the debt they have from law school.

Same thing has now happened with journalists - whether print or broadcast journalists. Until not too recently journalists held themselves to a strict code of ethics in reporting. Due to the massive growth of alternative media, there is so much competition that "news" organizations have gone the niche and biased route to compete for their market share. This just happened in the past ten years mostly, and I think many journalists in their 40's and 50's who used to work in an industry based on integrity are now appalled (though many seem to get a perverse kick out of it like O'Reilly and his ilk).

Now imagine you are an ethical journalist in your 40's with a big mortgage and three kids about to head of to college. Not easy to change careers after seeing your industry go down the crapper with sensationalized and biased reporting being the norm. I think Fox and all the other biased media outlets have more than a few very unhappy journalists who hate what has happened to their industry and careers, but they are trapped. Can't say if this is Carl Cameron or not, but he is one of the few semi-reasonable ones Fox has, in my view.

RayV66
01-12-2008, 12:30 AM
I must say that it is very strange..."their way"
What the hell does that mean? and why does the woman raise her arm at that very instant?
Saying "their way" is not even close to what he says right after that, "do you have any"
A dramatic pause would be to stop speaking for some effect, not mouthing the words "their way" and do it in a weird voice.
I don't know, its just very weird to see that.

Misesian
01-12-2008, 12:41 AM
What is so creepy about it? We should proud for Carl, he's kept Gollum under control pretty well up until that moment! Carl obviously wanted to do it his way until he was reminded by his friend ;)

Virtual Isolation
01-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Since it was very out of place that means his mind wasn't in the question, which means he probably did not want to ask it, but had to. Carl doesn't seem to be as much of a sleazeball compared to a lot of the other people at fox, at least historically.

If you want to analyze it really really deeply - he might have disagreed with asking a related question, or was going to ask a better worded question, but was told to say the blunt one instead (hence him remembering "their way" in the pause - he had scripted to ask the question differently, but it was changed at the last minute by his superiors). He also might have known that as YouTube maniacs, only we would have picked that up. He also might have intentionally flubbed the question to make it look worse for Fox if he was unhappy with it.

So, we end up finding it - maybe he was hoping to evade some of our wrath by slipping in the subliminal? Or a Freudian slip?

_rp2008_
01-12-2008, 12:53 AM
It's like he was internally debating two ways of asking the electability question: somewhat respectfully or completely disrespectfully, the way Huckabee was asked or the way Paul was asked, his way or their way.

At first viewing, I thought the three-second pause was all act and play, to dramatically suggest to viewers that Paul was unelectable. But now I think there is something more. I don't know what, but something. I'm tempted to speculate that "their way" means "FOX's way," and that Cameron caved under some pressure to asking the question their way.

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 12:54 AM
haha lmao thats weird...

H Roark
01-12-2008, 01:01 AM
That is freaky, good find!

Jaykzo
01-12-2008, 01:05 AM
You guys need to chill...

It seems obvious to me he was just hamming up the question to produce a bigger response from the audience. The stuttering/muttering was just noise, it could be "there were"

Ninja Homer
01-12-2008, 01:08 AM
I just saw a youtube comment that pointed this out. I was going to post about it, but searched and found this thread. <pats self on back>

This is definitely weird. The only explanations I can think of are that either:

1. He felt like crap about having to ask that question, and was trying to tell Ron Paul that it wasn't his choice. He was probably looking straight at Ron Paul as he was saying it, and Ron actually may have picked up on it.

2. What's left of his conscience started popping up and he had to beat it back down verbally.

3. Mind control. I'm not a big believer in that particular conspiracy, but even I have to admit after watching that clip 10 times or so that it was really damn strange the way he acted.

Either way, it was weird and a little scary.

Naraku
01-12-2008, 01:11 AM
He obviously says "their way" and if you listen you'll hear it too. It's actually pretty blatant once you turn the volume up enough.

jrich4rpaul
01-12-2008, 01:12 AM
I didn't even catch that. That's weird.

JDouglasFisher
01-12-2008, 01:13 AM
You have to realize that these are people too. Its very possible that Carl is a closet Paul Supporter, and I often wondered if Greta Van Susterin wasn't envious of Ron Paul's positions as well..

We know there are some reporters out there that do support Paul, but for contractual reasons in regards to their employer, they cannot lead on...

Of course, the solution is to start our own Internet News Network after all this, and then hire these people. I'd bet it would explode in popularity..

JDF

fmontez
01-12-2008, 01:15 AM
I knew it...mind control.

Yes, that makes sense. Fox is now using black magic against us. I hope Dr. Paul has some type of charm to protect himself!!!:rolleyes:

01-12-2008, 01:22 AM
It's like he was internally debating two ways of asking the electability question: somewhat respectfully or completely disrespectfully, the way Huckabee was asked or the way Paul was asked, his way or their way.

At first viewing, I thought the three-second pause was all act and play, to dramatically suggest to viewers that Paul was unelectable. But now I think there is something more. I don't know what, but something. I'm tempted to speculate that "their way" means "FOX's way," and that Cameron caved under some pressure to asking the question their way.

and that's why I know believe, for the second occassion, the laughter directly following the question was a sound bite that was played. Not someone (guiliani) laughing into the microphone (the turned up volume). It was all "staged." A "nicer worded" question wouldn't have gotten the "funny" response to play the sound bite.

The other sound bite sounds exactly the same after the other "funny" question: "Do you suggest we take our marching orders from al queda?"

Chester Copperpot
01-12-2008, 01:23 AM

That backstage video to me is Cameron's way to show he supports RP (or at least doesnt hate him)... He is making a 'personal video' and just happens to have a RP staffer record it along with himself. Note he is holding his own little camcorder as well. The questions are very supportive and positive especially the last comment about fox being fair and balanced.. "Dont we all"

Jaykzo
01-12-2008, 01:25 AM
He obviously says "their way" and if you listen you'll hear it too. It's actually pretty blatant once you turn the volume up enough.

This thread belongs in another universe.

paulgeek
01-12-2008, 01:33 AM
Turn the volume all the way down and it's even more dramatic. You can tell he's saying it at a little bit lower than normal voice level. I'm sure he has a mute button on his mic and was hitting it to keep people from hearing him. The mute button isn't at all uncommon on broadcasts. It can let a reporter get something out without getting into trouble. I wonder what a deaf person who can read lips would see here.

I think Cameron and many at Fox News are employing the Nuremburg Defense here.

akalucas
01-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Remember hearing somewhere that sometimes when one reverses the speech you can sometimes hear what they're trying to say or something they are thinkingat the same time. So i went ahead and reversed it to see if i hear anything in the part where he says "their way". when i played it backwards it sounds a lot like he is saying "government".

I also did the part where he says if Paul wants the 911 truthers to divorce themselves from him. When that part is played backward I could hear "slit throat" very plainly.

dont think there's much to this but I did it for fun.

Ronin
01-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Maybe something came in over his earpiece. It can be difficult to listen and talk at the same time. Just a though.

UNC08
01-12-2008, 01:56 AM
First of all, guys, let's not jump to the conclusion that 'Campaign' Carl Cameron is a sympathizer, or an honorable journalist. Have a look at his Wikipedia entry; remember the John Kerry forged quotes stink? I've watched him for a while, and he's always given an extra dig to non neo-cons in his reports.

Also, I gotta believe that the fact that this utterance sounds remotely like any phrase at all is purely coincidental. Remember the infinite monkeys theorem.

Dave Pedersen
01-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Notice how he does this strange flinch just before he says those two words.. like something lurches him .. a little spasm. Involuntary and unnatural. Looks to me like something enters him momentarily and takes over.

I think "their way" means ask the question in a way which is mocking and ridiculing .. this has been "their way" for quite a while. So this is an overriding guidance as how to present the question.

Billy Budd
01-12-2008, 02:34 AM
Did you notice his tongue flick in and out very quickly? I think Cameron is part reptilian, particularly a Gecko lizard.

Consider, Geckos have no eyelids. Cameron has no eyelids.

Geckos expel a foul-smelling material and feces onto their opponents. Reptiles are cold blooded.

And look at those eyes. If those aren't lizard eyes I don't know what are.

Also worth considering is that according to David Icke, reptilian humanoids are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at manipulation and control of humanity. He contends that most of the world's leaders, from William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Mike Huckabee and George W. Bush to members of the British royal family, are in fact related to blood-drinking reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis.

In his view, United States foreign policy after September 11 is the product of a reptilian conspiracy to enslave humanity, with George W. Bush as a servant of the reptilians.

So by all appearances Cameron is just another reptilian shill.

Or perhaps it was just a poorly executed dramatic pause.

syborius
01-12-2008, 02:43 AM

exactly, not to mention he had a knife to his back...thats why they reaired it and took this out....

syborius
01-12-2008, 02:46 AM
He had a knife to his back, and he was letting the audience know what was up. This is not freaky at all. All these guys know they have been ordered to attack Ron Paul, and they fear the people's wrath. They know Sean Hannity was surrounded, and they don't want that to happen to them. They are now scared, but many of them probably have so much dirty laundry the only thing they can do is mutter "their way" in hopes some people will hear the message.

Freedom4theWorld
01-12-2008, 02:48 AM
wow,
great observation.

syborius
01-12-2008, 02:52 AM

Are you stupid?

he says "their way" to boycott the question he obviously didn't want to ask, and yet another reason why fox edited out this answer with the rebroadcast. Pull your head out of the darkness and into the light.

Joe3113
01-12-2008, 02:59 AM

Anyone who has integrity would refuse to use these propaganda techniques. Cameron has no integrity. He is a weasel. I hate that dumb f*ck.

user
01-12-2008, 03:15 AM
That did sound creepy.

dkim68
01-12-2008, 03:31 AM
That's what I thought too. And I thought everyone in this thread was going nuts. But I just watched it again and plain as day he mouths the words "Their way." My guess is he HAS to be referring to the Neo-Con Republican Party having a pre-selected candidate.

LOL that we're analyzing this like the Zapruder film.

Marc3579
01-12-2008, 03:38 AM
I heard the "their way", and he was stammering his way through the start of the question. I'm not going to smear Carl Cameron. I'm not sure of why he stammered, but, his body language clearly shows he didn't want to ask the question. As to his credibility, who are any of us to judge another person? I'm not going to question his credibility.

RSLudlum
01-12-2008, 03:44 AM
he looked quite uncomfortable. I wonder if the question came down listed as a DIRECT ORDER from Murdoch typing the question into the teleprompter himself in a furious rage! :D

defcreative
01-12-2008, 03:58 AM
Yes, that makes sense. Fox is now using black magic against us. I hope Dr. Paul has some type of charm to protect himself!!!:rolleyes:

Thats what gypsy tears are for!

dkim68
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM
I don't know about a lot of you feeling compassion for Cameron though. I interpret the pause not as discomfort but him saying to himself "Let's see... how do I put this so it's not blunt?" and not genuinely struggling either. Then he goes ahead comes out with blunt delivery anyway. To me it was clearly for comedic effect. He wasn't seriously struggling to find the words. It's like when the Church Lady says "What could it be? Hmm, could it be..... SATAN?!!"

syborius
01-12-2008, 04:12 AM
people need to wiki "nuremburg defense". That is what this reporter invoked.

bolapara
01-12-2008, 05:05 AM
Did you notice his tongue flick in and out very quickly? I think Cameron is part reptilian, particularly a Gecko lizard.

Geckos expel a foul-smelling material and feces onto their opponents. Reptiles are cold blooded.

Also worth considering is that according to David Icke, reptilian humanoids are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at manipulation and control of humanity. He contends that most of the world's leaders, from William Jefferson Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Mike Huckabee and George W. Bush to members of the British royal family, are in fact related to blood-drinking reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis.

In his view, United States foreign policy after September 11 is the product of a reptilian conspiracy to enslave humanity, with George W. Bush as a servant of the reptilians.

Thank you for the only post in this thread that was worth reading.

dkim68
01-12-2008, 06:37 AM
http://iago18335.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sleestack1.gif

Tin_Foil_Hat
01-12-2008, 08:16 AM
I gotta say, that is pretty freaking weird. There was no reason to say "their way" at that moment. And his tongue curls up. I wonder what a body language expert would say.

Or an excorcist.

Vizacar
01-12-2008, 08:46 AM
I believe he didn't say 'their way'. You'll notice he was on an in-breath when that was heard.

It looked to me that he knew what he was going to ask and also knew it was going to be condescending and his conscious was getting to the better of him. He therefore hesistated and stuttered. Because it took so long to get out he had to breath. Trying to say a sentence and in-breathing caused it to sound like that.

boethius27
01-12-2008, 08:55 AM
hahaha, wow, that really is kinda creepy.

VoluntaryMan
01-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Holy shit that's creepy!!!http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk&feature=user

Wow! I thought you guys were blowing this out of proportion, making a mountain out of a molehill, but that it truly odd. He actually seems so conflicted at that point that he's talking to himself, in a barely audible, gutteral tone, just before continuing an insulting attack question. If he really is conflicted, he needs to grow some balls, and tell his master to get bent. I have no respect for weasels, not even conflicted weasels.

VoluntaryMan
01-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Send Cameron an email, telling him to grow a sack.

VoluntaryMan
01-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Or an excorcist.:D

Has anyone tried playing it backwards?:rolleyes:

Mopsus
01-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Watch the video vary closely... You'll notice right as Cameron says "there way" the woman behind him, who was previously hidden from view behind him, appears and raises her arm. Obviously she is some kind of gypsy witch that is controlling his mind with her magic.\

How dare you insult gypsy witches by associating them with the ilk of Fox News!?:D

Jake!
01-12-2008, 11:34 AM
no wonder they keep trying to get that clip booted from youtube

Ira Aten
01-12-2008, 11:48 AM

No, Carl Cameron takes every opportunity possilbe to make Ron Paul, and all his supporters seem like loons. His film crew was doing a short story on what it's like to be on the campaign trail, and they have Mr. Pencil Neck on tape walking in and saying in an Elmer Fudd immitation ..."Be vewy vewy quiet, we're hunting Ron Paulites."

He was just a two faced jerk when talking to RP one on one in that single interview he did wherein he treated him somewhat fairly, and everyone thought that maybe something at Fox changed. It hasn't. Theyall are NEOCON types, whose favorite past time is to start crap, like the little Eddie Haskells you knew back in Jr. High Schoool. They do things like Hey, I know what. How about let's you and him fight?

VoluntaryMan
01-12-2008, 12:16 PM
He was just a two faced jerk when talking to RP one on one in that single interview he did wherein he treated him somewhat fairly,

People are customarily 2faced when face-to-face, especially when they're on someone else's turf, which was the case with the "friendly" Cameron interview. Cameron is a chameleon, a snake with legs.

werdd
01-12-2008, 12:26 PM
I think hes getting his orders from upstairs, i dont think he wanted to ask that question. But he values his job more than freedom of speech, so it goes for the rest of the MSM pundits.

RevolutionSD
01-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Wow! This is really strange and creepy. We need to get this out there. We need those We Are Change guys to nail Cameron on this.

WTF?:confused:

Carole
01-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Caution here...he was also trying to get Ron Paul to say Fox was fair to him in that backstage interview.

Cameron is sometimes the good cop and sometimes the bad cop.

They swap some of these guys around so much that way, it is difficult to tell what they really think.

mokkan88
01-12-2008, 12:49 PM
He probably know we were going to explode over the question and overanalyze it and was hoping to justify his actions by reminding us that Fox controlled the debate.

All this "mind control" crap is horse shit.

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Come on guys. I'm a 9/11 truther and even I don't see anything subliminal about this.

He was stuttering trying to word the question. Maybe it wasn't even "their way", maybe he was about to say it a little differently, and in his head at the last second he decided to word it the way he did.

Maybe he was about to say "there were..." and then elaborate further, but instead decided as he was starting to say it, to just shorten it up and come out and say "do you have any?".

Everyone in here has done this exact same thing.

You've never started to say something, and then in mid statement, say something completely different?

Jaykzo
01-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Come on guys. I'm a 9/11 truther and even I don't see anything subliminal about this.

He was stuttering trying to word the question. Maybe it wasn't even "their way", maybe he was about to say it a little differently, and in his head at the last second he decided to word it the way he did.

Maybe he was about to say "there were..." and then elaborate further, but instead decided as he was starting to say it, to just shorten it up and come out and say "do you have any?".

Everyone in here has done this exact same thing.

You've never started to say something, and then in mid statement, say something completely different?

Cmon guys, when the Truthers are saying you're looking too far into it, you really have to go take a break and eat a popsicle or something.

constitutional
01-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Cmon guys, when the Truthers are saying you're looking too far into it, you really have to go take a break and eat a popsicle or something.

+1

Dave Pedersen
01-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Did you notice him sit bolt upright in his chair just as he began to ask the question? Freaky. Reminds me of what happens to mediums when they let a foreign spirit speak through them. But Carl was not intentional about any of this behavior, probably largely oblivious to it.

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Did you notice him sit bolt upright in his chair just as he began to ask the question? Freaky. Reminds me of what happens to mediums when they let a foreign spirit speak through them. But Carl was not intentional about any of this behavior, probably largely oblivious to it.

Tell me then. Why would they need to execute mind control over him to get him to ask a question that a whole slew of other fox news employees would have gladly asked on their own?

I don't see that from Goler. I don't see Wallace acting freaky when he talks. We all know O'Reilly would GLADLY ask that question without having to be mind controlled.

Or are they ALL mind controlled?

Dave Pedersen
01-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Tell me then. Why would they need to execute mind control over him to get him to ask a question that a whole slew of other fox news employees would have gladly asked on their own?

I don't see that from Goler. I don't see Wallace acting freaky when he talks. We all know O'Reilly would GLADLY ask that question without having to be mind controlled.

It is not mind control. It is subtle influence about how to phrase the question. You can see Carl pausing to construct the question and during that moment of inner deliberation these odd physical actions take place. Watch and listen and think what you will. I am not suggesting total control. I think there was a suggestive pressure toward him to mock and ridicule.

NoMoreApathy
01-12-2008, 01:24 PM
It is not mind control. It is subtle influence about how to phrase the question. You can see Carl pausing to construct the question and during that moment of inner deliberation these odd physical actions take place. Watch and listen and think what you will. I am not suggesting total control. I think there was a suggestive pressure toward him to mock and ridicule.

From WHERE though. And how?

An earpiece? Electric shock? WHAT?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You're suggesting his speech was in some way controlled to make him phrase it like he did, and I'm wondering how exactly you think that was accomplished.

Why can't it just be indecisive speeking on his part? Isn't it easier to just admit that people do this all the time, and that he just stumbled over what words to finally use?

Dave Pedersen
01-12-2008, 01:31 PM
From WHERE though. And how?

An earpiece? Electric shock? WHAT?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You're suggesting his speech was in some way controlled to make him phrase it like he did, and I'm wondering how exactly you think that was accomplished.

Why can't it just be indecisive speeking on his part? Isn't it easier to just admit that people do this all the time, and that he just stumbled over what words to finally use?

I'm suggesting he was the target of some spiritual influencing. Perhaps it was the latent attitude of the crowd, thick with ridiculing contempt which dumped on him since he was the person everyone was listening to at the moment. I am not saying anyone is being controlled. It is influence. I'm no expert on such matters and do not wish to be.

familydog
01-12-2008, 02:10 PM
That's pretty freaky.

CurtisLow
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
freaky

turn it way up to hear it.

creepy

It's Satan I tell ya! :eek:

devil21
01-12-2008, 02:58 PM
That is pretty odd. I won't go as far as to say its definitely "their way" though. Sounds kinda like he doesnt know how to phrase the question. The part that stood out to me more was the "general" slip up. Killing two birds with one stone by saying general, as in general election, and then the nomination part. Implying that even if RP wins the nomination he wouldnt win the general election.

Also, I agree with whoever brought up the sound bite of the laughing. The camera switches to RP away from Cameron as soon as he says that and the laughs start. I bet the people behind Cameron weren't laughing so it would have ruined the stunt. RP's smirk was great though...like he knew they just tee'd it up for him.

akalucas
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
:D

Has anyone tried playing it backwards?:rolleyes:

lol ya, I did just for fun. when played "their way" backwards it said "government". when played backwards that part of divorcing from 911 truthers it said "slit throat" :eek: :D not sure how much there is to this but its fun.

skeptic
01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Carl Cameron was the reporter at Fox that did the story on Israel spying on the US and getting caught...maybe he is starting to "come around" to Ron Paul and agrees with him on foreign policy?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

His series of reports (introduced by Britt Hume) was quickly withdrawn from the Fox website. What Cameron reported was corroborated by the Jewish magazine, The Forward.

I don't think Cameron is a clandestine Paul supporter. I think he has been reminded what is off-limits.

The thing with the tongue is weird. Could just be dry mouth.

Elliott
01-12-2008, 05:05 PM
It's hard to believe the hubris of these "journalists" asking questions of a presidential candidate in such a crass and disrespectful tone.

pcosmar
01-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Preciousssss
http://www.foxnews.com/images/1273/18_61_cameron_carl_320.jpg

My Precioussss....

burningfur
01-12-2008, 05:42 PM
lol

There is no wind on the moon!!!!

Isn't Michigan and Nevada more important than talking about this...:rolleyes:

He was telling them to turn the camera, their way. Pretty simple.

lx43
01-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I want to punch Guliani in the mouth everytime he laughs at Dr. Paul.

alexa doherty
01-12-2008, 09:00 PM
I want to punch Guliani in the mouth everytime he laughs at Dr. Paul.

Get in line with the other 30 million people, including N.Y. firefighters.

nateerb
01-13-2008, 01:11 AM
lol

Plausible.

SFHSRonPaulFan
01-13-2008, 04:11 AM
Maybe he said Yahweh? Although, the turn the camera their way thing is probably the correct one. After seeing this and the drunk driving pictures on Digg, I think it's time to go to sleep.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-13-2008, 04:43 AM

I agree with you that it just was a dramatic pause... or a little stammering.

But, I also think it's extremely creepy... I heard "their way" clear as day, the first time I turned the clip up.

For the most part, this only proves that Carl Cameron is some type of robot.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 07:53 AM

Of course I've never...I mean yes I have.

"And before I leave you I would like to share a bit of wisdom I've carried with me all these years from the great guru Loco Notion.

Never.....Always....always carry a litter bag in your car. That way you have somewhere to put your trash, and when it gets full you can just toss it out the window."

Anyone?

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 07:55 AM
He probably know we were going to explode over the question and overanalyze it and was hoping to justify his actions by reminding us that Fox controlled the debate.

All this "mind control" crap is horse shit.

Dude, this whole thread is a spoof fest. At least for me. I am sometimes guilty of recreational posting :o

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 07:57 AM

Now you're on to something ;)

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 08:00 AM
lol

"There is no dark side of the moon. As a matter of fact, it's all dark"

That ones easy. But what about this.

"This is where...

...we come in"

I challenge anyone to tell me where that comes from, in the context of my first quote.

JS4Pat
01-13-2008, 08:16 AM

"This is where...

...we come in"

I challenge anyone to tell me where that comes from, in the context of my first quote.

PINK FLOYD - Eclipse / Brain Damage...

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 12:13 PM
PINK FLOYD - Eclipse / Brain Damage...

Nope. Pink Floyd yes, wrong album though.

Although to be honest I never heard this until I listened to the CD ;)

edit: sorry, you are correct as to the first one. My mistake :)

Dr.3D
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Just a little side line here....

Is your Bush press corps nickname actually Camarones?

It evolved over the years. Initially it was Carlito. At some point that changed to Carlos, then he settled for Camarones, which is Spanish for shrimp. I donít know if thatís a slam or not.

Taken from an interview with Carl Cameron on web page:
http://www.nhmagazine.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070831/NHM01/70823017

That name kind of fits the little prick doesn't it? :D

mconder
01-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Alex Jones is going to have a hay day with this one.

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 08:54 PM

"This is where...

...we come in"

Oh come on now, no one knows?

snaFU
01-13-2008, 09:20 PM

LOL MAN YOU WIN THE TINFOIL HAT AWARD!

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 09:25 PM

"This is where...

...we come in"

Please? Someone? I'll even toss in another hint, it's about as subliminal as Cameron's "their way".

hvac ak47
01-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Please? Someone? I'll even toss in another hint, it's about as subliminal as Cameron's "their way".

Please tell. Is there a site to visit that explains some of the subliminal messages that are found in music?

WilliamC
01-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Please tell. Is there a site to visit that explains some of the subliminal messages that are found in music?

Ok, ok, someone asked and I won't be a tease.

In Pink Floyd's "The Wall", at the very very beginning of side 1 of the first album (or the first second of the first CD), if you have the volume turned up, you can hear "we came in".

At the very very end of side 4 of the second album (or the last second of the second CD), again almost too quite to make out, you can hear "this is where".

The end of the album loops back into the beginning. What goes around comes around. The cycle of life. What was old will be made new again and eventually age once more.

How do I know these things? Please, don't ask ;)

edit: just found this site, seems some folks are more into Pink Floyd than I ever was.

http://www.thewallanalysis.com/

They claim the last words are "isn't this where", not "this is where". It's been many a year since I listened, so maybe they're right.

PimpBlimp
01-14-2008, 12:16 AM
bump

Jaykzo
01-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Ok, ok, someone asked and I won't be a tease.

In Pink Floyd's "The Wall", at the very very beginning of side 1 of the first album (or the first second of the first CD), if you have the volume turned up, you can hear "we came in".

Dream Theater inserted an identical sound clip in their 24 minute epic saga, Octavarium, in tribute to the Floyd. "This is where we come in..."

I was pumped to hear it when I first heard the album, because before I found Dream Theater, I was hooked on Pink Floyd.

Wolf
01-14-2008, 02:45 AM
This is so creepy.

IF Cameron had some message he wanted to get out, this would be the best time in the debate to do it, because this would be the clip we looked at the most (RP supporters would obvious youtube it all over the place and have a fit because it was so rude). And if he did that he succeded: we did pick up on it.

I think it's interesting that Cameron's face goes blank and straight as he says "their way". His head goes still. His words are slow. The words stand out.

Electibility their way. Electibility Fox's way. Electibility MSM's way.

My theory (Which I don't entirely believe, but, hey, it's fun):
-He is fed up with Fox. He knows Fox controls public opinion and the election. Even if he is not a closet RP fan, he could be sick of Fox pretending to be 'Fair and Balanced'.

On another note, this was missing from the first reair of the debate. They screwed up the second half and started showing the first half again, then cut back to the second half. This was all probably just a mistake. But what if they were trying to cover up the secret message here?

Midnight77
01-14-2008, 02:48 AM
It's not really all that "creepy" as everyone wants to make it out to be. Clearly, Cameron didn't want to ask the question, and it seemed like he understands that his employer is not "Fair and Balanced" according to a prior post-debate interview he had when him and Ron somewhat joked about it.

Cameron had to do his job. He gets orders from above just like everyone else. Hence, why he struggled to ask the question ... muttering "their way" before he asked it.

dan barry
01-14-2008, 03:02 AM
If Cameron didn't want to 'embarrass' Ron Paul he could've just said "Do you feel you are as electable as some of the other candidates?". But he asked the question in the most embarrassing we he could. He PAUSED in order to encourage the audience to laugh. As a former stand-up comic it was easy to tell that he was trying to make Ron look like an idiot. Cameron is a jerk.

Dave Pedersen
01-14-2008, 03:05 AM
Cameron didn't know what he was saying. He was speaking anyway. How can anyone think Cameron was aware of those words as he spoke them? Look at him. He reflexively sits upright and then he forms the words. All sub-consciously. He is deliberating as to how to form the question. The words came out as a product of that deliberation.. mindlessly or better stated sub-consciously.

No one speaks guttural on national television on purpose. Guttural is speech which is neither vocal or whisper. It is like a groan they way it vibrates the vocal chords, not a tone as in regular speech. He groaned out the words as part of a sub-conscious process. If it was his intent to speak his vocal chords would have been fully operational but they were not.

What that sub-conscious process entailed exactly is open for deliberation. He was not aware he was forming those words.

dan barry
01-14-2008, 04:50 AM
There were 5 moderators, and each moderator had about 5 questions to ask. Its obvious they knew the questions in advance. I live in Hollywood for cripes sakes, and work in the film business,...even sneezes are scripted lol.

WilliamC
01-14-2008, 05:36 AM
If Cameron didn't want to 'embarrass' Ron Paul he could've just said "Do you feel you are as electable as some of the other candidates?". But he asked the question in the most embarrassing we he could. He PAUSED in order to encourage the audience to laugh. As a former stand-up comic it was easy to tell that he was trying to make Ron look like an idiot. Cameron is a jerk.

Is there any link to this post-debate interview? I was not aware of this.

specsaregood
08-18-2010, 04:13 PM
bump for pakistan

specsaregood
08-11-2011, 11:07 AM
bump again for our good friend carl.

AGRP
08-11-2011, 11:58 AM

WOW. Creepy.

I never notice that before and I consider myself a very observable person.

All of these stooges wear earpieces. Someone could have also been saying something to him and he was either saying exactly what they said or that was his response to them.