PDA

View Full Version : Instructions for the walking list-for those who couldn't download

PathIveMade
01-11-2008, 08:06 PM
removed for security

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 09:31 PM
This is against the rules of being a Precinct Captain. You are not allowed to show any information on any other places, and should never be posted outside of official Ron Paul Campaign website/areas. You are bound by this whether you like it or not when you signed up for your precinct.

PathIveMade
01-12-2008, 09:35 PM
This is against the rules of being a Precinct Captain. You are not allowed to show any information on any other places, and should never be posted outside of official Ron Paul Campaign website/areas. You are bound by this whether you like it or not when you signed up for your precinct.

Agreed, my apologies for the indiscretion. It was an attempt to help others to whom this information was no longer available.

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Agreed, my apologies for the indiscretion. It was an attempt to help others to whom this information was no longer available.

Hey I dont mind it its just that we did accept that agreement. I dont want you to get in trouble