PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here tired of Huckabee's preaching voice?

tonyTheBest
01-11-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm so sicked of it. It's smooth and all but it sounds like he's preaching.

wgadget
01-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes, it's sickening.

I hate it when he uses examples that all start with the same letter....ICK.

Are people who like him immune to it? Geez.

All I hear is what a great communicator he is. BAH.

jj111
01-11-2008, 07:27 PM
He's a B-level oil snake salesman. Bill Clinton was an A-level oil snake salesman. Both are snakes.

tsetsefly
01-11-2008, 07:28 PM
after the first debate, like I said god should send him to hell early...

rooteroa
01-11-2008, 07:29 PM
He's kind of got an odd speaking voice. I find it to very nice and all but it puts me to sleep rather than engages me. Paul is rough around the edges as you can be but I get pumped up whenever he speaks.

Valis33
01-11-2008, 07:31 PM
I hate his mommy talk voice.

He's a B-level oil snake salesman. Bill Clinton was an A-level oil snake salesman. Both are snakes.

ronpaulitician
01-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Huckabee irks me, more than even Giuliani.

rajibo
01-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Ugh, I hate it. It's so fake. :mad:

JMO
01-11-2008, 07:35 PM
I dislike Mccain way more than Huckabee.

coffeewithchess
01-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Huckabee irks me, more than even Giuliani.

+100, at least we know what Giuliani would do...Giuliani isn't changing positions even with facts in his face, Huckabee has stolen many RP positions, but doesn't have a record to run on worth a federal reserve note.

Geronimo
01-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Last night when Hannity asked him a question he had a hard time talking directly to Hannity (because he's not so slick one on one) so he opted to direct his talk towards the camera. He even turned around a few times so he could make Alan Colmes feel included.

How people can buy into that schtick is beyond me.

rollingpig
01-11-2008, 07:38 PM
did yall notice that he always raises his eyebrows when he's lies?

Enzo
01-11-2008, 07:40 PM
The only thing worse than Bush's idiot ummms... and stutterings... would be 4 years of a self righteous, slimy, dishonest prick like Huckabee

JenHarris
01-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I hate everything about Huckabee so I guess the simple answer is yes :)

haaaylee
01-11-2008, 08:23 PM
he always goes "listen..."
and mccain goes "look..."

they start sentences, realize they are going nowhere, and then go "look," or "listen" and switch subjects.

Thomas Paine
01-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Mike Huckabee makes Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Baker look like saints.

amy31416
01-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Giuliani looks like a weasel and has no upper lip. I hate his forehead, his weird teeth, I even hate it just when he looks at Ron Paul. I guess that's because I don't think he's even worthy to lay eyes on the like of Ron Paul. What a freakin' worm.

http://theheretik.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/giuliani-052907.jpg

Huckabee looks an "ahyuck, gawwlllleeee" evil version of Gomer Pyle:
http://www.outsidethetent.com/photos/gomer_huckabee.jpg

Mitt Romney, Car Salesman of the Month! (Okay, I could have photoshopped a better pic, but I'm lousy at it.)

http://www.jossip.com/wp/docs/2007/06/mitt-romney-fudgepacker-crop.JPG

And McCain. Hmm. He looks like an angry, old maniacal chipmunk stashing nuts right before winter:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/images/mccain_bomb.jpg

That's my thoughts on the matter. None of them are even 10% the man that Ron Paul is.

Dieseler
01-11-2008, 09:15 PM
I can see right through Huckabee.
I think McCain is outright insane.
I still can't spell juianni right. But he is as fake as Huckabee and just as insane as McCain.
Romney is the one that gets me though.
He can start talking during a debate and two minutes later I wake up and say wtf did he say.
I swear its like it goes in one ear and out the other like white noise.

Veritas1
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
YES I'm tired of the preachy voice, and it was worse last night than usual. I can't even imagine listening to him for four years, and would have to mute the TV during State of the Union speeches. I can't see Huck's crooked, snake oil smile without thinking of the movie "Paper Moon." Also, his resemblance to Nixon is enough to give anyone pause.....

Whenever McCain says "my friend" you know he's either telling you a lie about Iraq, or aiming for someone's jugular. If I never hear him say "my friend" again, it will be too soon.

There's no way I'd want to listen to Little Miss Julie Annie's lithp for four years, either.

Fred sounds like an old rocking chair cowboy, but I don't think we have to worry about him actually winning anything.

Mitt is nasal and whiny - very unbecoming a Ken doll.

This is all very picky on my part, but maybe if these guys actually said something once in awhile we wouldn't have time to focus on their shortcomings.

Obama absolutely puts me to sleep with the way he says 4-6 syllables and pauses. Who in the WORLD compared him to the eloquence of MLK? I just don't get it, I really don't.

And Hillary just talks too damned much. This, coming from a woman! For the first time ever, I now realize why some men just tune women out completely.

Ok, I'm done now ; )

heath.whiteaker
01-12-2008, 12:16 AM
YES I'm tired of the preachy voice, and it was worse last night than usual. I can't even imagine listening to him for four years, and would have to mute the TV during State of the Union speeches. I can't see Huck's crooked, snake oil smile without thinking of the movie "Paper Moon." Also, his resemblance to Nixon is enough to give anyone pause.....

Whenever McCain says "my friend" you know he's either telling you a lie about Iraq, or aiming for someone's jugular. If I never hear him say "my friend" again, it will be too soon.

There's no way I'd want to listen to Little Miss Julie Annie's lithp for four years, either.

Fred sounds like an old rocking chair cowboy, but I don't think we have to worry about him actually winning anything.

Mitt is nasal and whiny - very unbecoming a Ken doll.

This is all very picky on my part, but maybe if these guys actually said something once in awhile we wouldn't have time to focus on their shortcomings.

Obama absolutely puts me to sleep with the way he says 4-6 syllables and pauses. Who in the WORLD compared him to the eloquence of MLK? I just don't get it, I really don't.

And Hillary just talks too damned much. This, coming from a woman! For the first time ever, I now realize why some men just tune women out completely.

Ok, I'm done now ; )
Yo homie.... you left out Gulianni saying 9/11
and Romney with "Olympics"

Ara825
01-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Huckabee's wink, I hate that.

What about that little bounce McCain does right before he starts in on his spheal? It makes me sick every time I see him do that.

devil21
01-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Yeah the wink was bad but the toothy google eyed grin after was worse.

Speaking of preachers, I thought Obama's NH concede speech sounded VERY preacher like. I thought Al Sharpton and Allan Keyes were going to join him on the stage shortly.

Philadelphia76
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
he always goes "listen..."
and mccain goes "look..."

they start sentences, realize they are going nowhere, and then go "look," or "listen" and switch subjects.

HAHA... I've noticed that as well...

Don't forget the Ghouliani old standby... "Well. The reality is..."

"The reality is... I'm an ex-democrat, pro-choice, owned by Israel, 3x married philanderering gangster who's running out of cash."

HOLLYWOOD
01-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Silver Tongue Devil... but if any politician was to say that... the religious freaks would go on a crusade.

HUCK is smart on his RELIGIOUS UNITING... play up the religious freedoms of ALL sec's and then say it is separated from state and government operations. Covers both sides and all religions...

Sorta like like me POSTING A REPORT on THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT wasting 100's of BILLIONS and using the current Social Security SURPLUS revenue brought in this year for spending budgets now and then ADDING a DISCLAIMER not responsible for the FACTS or STATEMENTS!

richyrichard
01-12-2008, 06:38 PM
He is very self-righteous. He preaches Christianity but supports the anti-Christ State of Ashkenazim in Palestine. He will bow down to AIPAC if he's elected.

Pete
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
"Sit up, children, and pay attention. Pastor's talking!"

Jodi
01-12-2008, 11:14 PM
I can't stand him he is an empty vessel. He copies Ron Paul but I didn't realize he was copying Reagan too. Check this out. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=88346

Paulbot_9876
01-12-2008, 11:21 PM
how many people would actually vote for a ex preacher who still preaches?????has there ever been a preacher elected to potus??????i find it a conflict of interest to our country....the constitution and his own beliefs is not good....his beliefs will be the way....

Fox McCloud
01-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Huckabee's lazy eye bugs me more than anything, though I know he can't help that.

I kind of like Huckabee's voice, but when he changes it over to "I'm teaching you know" mode, it starts to tick me off.

Guiliani? I can't stand his voice...his lisp really gets on my nerves...yeah, I know he can't help it, but...well, it just adds fuel to the fire for me not liking him.

Ron's voice isn't exactly super-pleasant to listen to...it's not grating or terrible or anything like that, it's just your "common Joe's" voice....which he more than makes up for in terms of his genius thinking patterns.

ShaneC
01-13-2008, 01:15 AM

Gee thanks,

Now my pet Boa Hungry and OFFENDED.

Xenophage
01-13-2008, 06:06 AM
Huckabee should go back to being a preacher and get out of politics!

What a jerk. I can't believe he has the gull to pull the religion card and imply moral superiority. I can't believe people buy into it, either.

jeffersonT
01-13-2008, 07:46 AM
If anyone finds--and this should be beyond surprising--Huckabee and his varying mannerisms to be anything other than the (what should be blatant) manifestations of literal evil--in a non-religious sense, the same way Hannnah Montana and Neil Cavuto are manifestations of cultural degeneration--, heavily injurious to every aspect of society everywhere, they must be very delusional.

One's reaction to this sort of thing should be the same revulsion, or at least akin to, one has to the idea of incest or the poems of Nikki Giovanni. They are all instances of a large and horrible decay via varying perversions.

Same goes for the myriad of other candidates' not-too-subtle (to the half-objective observor) evidences of corruption.

(Anyway...)