PDA

View Full Version : Call Herman Cain on WSB in ATL

wgadget
01-11-2008, 07:01 PM
He keeps saying he's "getting us ready for Super Tuesday," that we're "NOT in a recession," that Ron Paul "does NOT get the economy," and that he doesn't want us to "vote for the wrong candidate."

What a nasty, nasty man....Who da **** does he think he is?

Somebody call in, please. The show is live and runs all around the country.

Call the show! 404.872.0750 or 1.800.972.8255

I would, but I get tongue-tied.

Live stream: www.wsbradio.com

JonathanR
01-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Isn't WSB also the station that carries Neal Boortz, who SHOULD be on board with Paul's campaign but isn't?

wgadget
01-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Yes, sir, that's the one....

Please somebody call and ask this guy WHY he supports the FairTax, yet criticizes Ron Paul's plan by saying "WE CAN"T ELIMINATE THE IRS>....THAT"S A CRAZY IDEA."

This is Huckabee's same line, yet it must be okay if the Huck says it.

Hypocrite.

Ethek
01-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Isn't WSB also the station that carries Neal Boortz, who SHOULD be on board with Paul's campaign but isn't?

Herman fills in for Boortz pretty often... I am not sure what the agenda is there but the have been pluging Huckabee. Boortz backs him becuase of the fair tax. I think Boortz sold out every one of his libertarian creditials to do that.

I have also noticed a definiate trend among neoconservatives to deny the economy is in trouble. Rush did it today too.

wgadget
01-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Herman Cain supports it too, if you go look at the website over there.

I noticed that they have put this Cain guy in at primetime so he can "get us ready to vote on Super Tuesday."

How convenient.

wgadget
01-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Ha, the economy's just peachy....

Go over to drudgereport.com and check out some of those headlines....

fairverona
01-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Boortz has a pretty strong following here in Atlanta. About 3 weeks ago, an Atlanta Journal-Constitution editorialist wrote an article critical about the FairTax. Pro FairTax letters poured into the AJC for a week after. It was ridiculous.

It just seems so odd to me. Why should I have to pay an income tax OR a FairTax when the government could cut its outrageous spending and render both unnecessary? Put the burden on the government, not on citizens!

garrettwombat
01-11-2008, 07:44 PM
people please call. im here in atl trying to call him too...