PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Real ID

ratsbew
01-11-2008, 06:01 PM
I am pretty upset at the way things are going. I am no conspiracy theorist but the Real ID is really something that is going to happen if things don't change. The impetus for the creation of the Real ID act was September 11, 2001. As we all know the goals of Terrorists is not to necessarily kill people, but rather to make us change our way of lives so that we destroy ourselves from the inside out, thus eliminating most of their dirty work. The pathetic thing is that our current government is TOTALLY WILLING to comply with the terrorists wishes. They continue to erode our personal freedom and introduce surveillance into public life with bullshit legislation such as the USA PATRIOT act and the Real ID.

And as a Christian I am most deeply concerned that we are allowing ourselves to go too far.

"There is a prophecy in the Bible that foretells a time when every person will be required to have a mark or a number, without which he or she will not be able to participate in the economy," states the Christian website NoNationalID.com (http://nonationalid.com/). "The prophecy is 2,000 years old, but it has been impossible for it to come to pass until now. With the invention of the computer and the Internet, this prophecy of buying and selling, using a number, can now be implemented at any time. Has the time for the fulfillment of this prophecy arrived?"

RonPaulVolunteer
01-11-2008, 06:03 PM
We are handing the terrorists victory.

If they really are attacking us because we are free, I guess they will stop attacking us real soon.

Xonox
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM
We are handing the terrorists victory.

If they really are attacking us because we are free, I guess they will stop attacking us real soon.

Wait a second... now I understand that the Neocon's are acting completely in our interests... The Muslims must hate us because of our freedoms, so they'll stop attacking us if just roll back a few of our freedoms! :rolleyes:

jm1776
01-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Don't forget prosperous. They are working to fix that too.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
I will not get a real id !
I intend to fight!

PaultheSaint
01-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Next stop. Check points and permission to leave and enter other States.

Paulbot_9876
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
does cashless society seem to be the next after that??????christians understand this.....atheists have heard of it also.....

freelance
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Next stop. Check points and permission to leave and enter other States.

That starts this winter. I think it's February. Anyway, you have to have permission to fly domestically, just like you now do to fly internationally. Just Google it.

Chester Copperpot
01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
REAL-ID has been stopped in most states (approx 34)....

In addition, federal funds to states has been blocked by a couple senators from Montana so even states who wouldnt mind complying (ie NJ).. may not as they wont have money in their budget to do it