PDA

View Full Version : Lets get it straight.

Areign
01-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Paul is a front runner. You wanna know why?

Alright, I'll tell you;

The front runners usually attack each other. Yet, in this debate there was less time spent of the other candidates attacking each other, and more of them attacking Dr. Paul. Now, the candidates are not usually associated with Fox. These attacks were of their own accord. Meaning.. they are worried about Paul. So what we lost in Iowa, Wyoming, and New Hampshire? Reagan did not run a 3 state campaign. He ran a fucking FIFTY STATE CAMPAIGN. So, why would they attack Paul? A so called 'Fringe' candidate? They are worried. Huckabee won in Iowa because of evangelicals. Romney won in Wyoming because of their stupid move to try and get ahead of New Hampshire, and Mccain won in New Hampshire because by some miracle they still think he is the man he was in 2000. None of them have an upper hand or Ace in the hole so to speak in South Carolina. It is ripe for the picking. So lets take it!

So gear up brothers and sisters. The other so called 'Republicans' are scared of our Dr. Paul, and us.

Now lets go win South Carolina!

The00viper
01-11-2008, 05:32 PM
South Carolina will basically be Ron Paul vs. Fred Thompson.

Fred Thompson is the "chosen one" for South Carolina, while Rudy Guiliani is the "chosen one" for Florida.

Iowa - Huckabee
Wyoming - Romney
New Hampshire - McCain
South Carolina - Thompson
Florida - Guiliani

45 others...Ron Paul! :cool:

Todd
01-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Great...Bump!!! We aren't giving up here in Virginia either. They just mentioned the other day there are only 4 viable candidates remaining....Romney, Huck, McCain, and Giulliani

LIKE HELL THERE ARE

dave_mack33
01-11-2008, 10:06 PM
i'm in virginia beach and some ofm y friends have called to say they've seen signs for ron paul because they know i always talk about him.

over the last few days more people have been saying, i'm in love with ron paul and another friend said how she's gotten a few people to vote.

dems take well to his message because of dissatisfaction over the dem candidates and the repubs seem to do well if they don't feel they have to defend the war.

either way.... freedom is popular ;)

Jodi
01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
You may be onto something here!!