PDA

View Full Version : They know about RP in Kenya

freelance
07-24-2007, 09:03 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/etan-thomas/they-are-not-jealous-of-o_b_57427.html

Second to last paragraph:

Another young man referred to Ron Paul in a recent debate. I thought that was very interesting in that many young people here don't even know who Ron Paul is. But he told me how he stood as the only Republican willing to admit that our lengthy involvement in middle eastern affairs, in particular the bombings of Iraq in the 1990s was at least part of the rationale in the terrorists attacking us.

nullvalu
07-24-2007, 09:05 AM
That's amazing..

Do you think outside influences on our elections are a good or bad thing?

freelance
07-24-2007, 09:43 AM
At this point, anytime his name makes it into an article with the readership of the Huffington Post, and it's not a slam, I think it's good. This was just an objective statement of his name recognition and his stands. I was floored, even given the level of education in Kenya. How many of us know the first thing about their politics?

Dustancostine
07-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Also that was a very well written article on an experience of going overseas. It was written by Ethan Thomas a NBA basketball star. I think this could be something we could circulate. It is certainly something Rudy needs to read.