PDA

View Full Version : Make it Happen - Money Bombs

emeriste
01-11-2008, 04:36 PM
I've been critical of money bombs because I felt the time for them had come and gone. But Ron Paul announced on CNN that the next big money bomb was going to be Martin Luther King day. Given the ridiculous distractions we have seen recently, I think that this could be a tremendous opportunity to send a message loud and clear that this movement is strong and racist free.

I am very supportive of the idea to frame the Ben Franklin money bomb and MLK day money bomb as one huge week long push for freedom. This way neither of them are competing with each other and it's the total on midnight of MLK day that will measure our success.

Whatever the outcome of this election is to be, the health and integrity of the movement is vital. I want to encourage anyone who may be feeling disappointed in the campaign to think about the future. Even if you are unhappy with Ron Paul for whatever reasons, keeping Ron in the race and on the airwaves means educating the public and promoting our philosophy.

One last bunker busting money bomb could send the message that far from being an internet fad built around one personality, this is a movement that is here to stay. I can imagine a future where politicians run on the promise of upholding the principles of the Ron Paul revolution. Donate big one last time, if not for Paul, then for the revolution, and make it happen.

Bump it if you like it -- www.WeLoveFreedom.com