PDA

View Full Version : When discussing online

AlbemarleNC0003
01-11-2008, 04:20 PM
I've noticed a lot of people are starting to tune out when I mention Ron Paul's name. So I've taken to discussing the issues based on Paul's stated stances. Start with IMO.... I know we want name recognition, but we've saturated the market. We need to step back online and go full force outside.

Have you registered to be a precinct captain?

Sands2
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I've noticed a lot of people are starting to tune out when I mention Ron Paul's name. So I've taken to discussing the issues based on Paul's stated stances. Start with IMO.... I know we want name recognition, but we've saturated the market. We need to step back online and go full force outside.

Have you registered to be a precinct captain?

Its isn't over saturation but rather the pure vileness of most Dr Paul supporters.

If supporters conducted themselves with half the class Dr Paul does, he'd have received 30% in NH.

It'd be McCain asking for a recount.

It's a real problem.

nate895
01-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Its isn't over saturation but rather the pure vileness of most Dr Paul supporters.

If supporters conducted themselves with half the class Dr Paul does, he'd have received 30% in NH.

It'd be McCain asking for a recount.

It's a real problem.

I seriously think this is half of our problem, the other half being third-rate campaign commercials.

Eponym_mi
01-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of "those people" type supporters. The local GOP office thinks we're a cult.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of "those people" type supporters. The local GOP office thinks we're a cult.

My local office still hasn't called me back. I live down the street from the chairman. I'm sure he's seen my sign and my sticker. I'm heading to the meeting on Thursday.