PDA

View Full Version : They Are Trying To Divide Us!

garkoblogo
01-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Received this in the email from a meetup group member...

Organizers, please send this to members.
Have you been feeling this? a growing divide in the Paul movement? Good, recognize the tactic. They will try to divide supporters and supporters from HQ. This is so basic. You will see it in the news and on blogs. DailyPaul has been compromised and is no longer a good source for Paul information. (GARKO NOTE - This last one is a subject for discussion that I have not seen anywhere else. Just keep your eyes open would be my advice) Please understand the effect this has on our Revolution. We are engaged in a multi-generational movement. We are creating...REST OF THE POSTING HERE (http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1311)

ronpaulitician
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Offense is the best defense.

We should've resolved the newsletter issue internally months ago.

literatim
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Eh, we always argue.

Lord Xar
01-11-2008, 04:05 PM
what happened to the DailyPaul?

FrankRep
01-11-2008, 04:07 PM

http://www.dailypaul.com/

Seems ok.

PimpBlimp
01-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Maybe they mean the comment section of dailypaul

the articles are fine

Drea
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Received this in the email from a meetup group member...

Organizers, please send this to members.
Have you been feeling this? a growing divide in the Paul movement? Good, recognize the tactic. They will try to divide supporters and supporters from HQ. This is so basic. You will see it in the news and on blogs. DailyPaul has been compromised and is no longer a good source for Paul information. (GARKO NOTE - This last one is a subject for discussion that I have not seen anywhere else. Just keep your eyes open would be my advice) Please understand the effect this has on our Revolution. We are engaged in a multi-generational movement. We are creating...REST OF THE POSTING HERE (http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1311)

Yep! So, don't listen to all those who are saying that they won't donate until "Mr. Benton is out" or "until the campaign regains our trust" or any other number of people here spewing continual crap about HQ and the campaign.

How many of you jumped on the bandwagon and have uttered the words "I won't donate any more" ???

Donate BIG every day and on Jan 21st! Let's give our support to Ron Paul!!

Agent CSL
01-11-2008, 04:28 PM
DailyPaul's Forums. Too many hidden trolls, not enough mods.

I can feel some of us dividing from the campaign but not all of us. I think it's the money issue. People might feel they're giving money for naught. The campaign needs to step in and SHOW that they're sending out mailers and showing TV ads. Stuff like that to boost morale.

deedles
01-11-2008, 04:29 PM

Same thing as here... lots of stuff hyper-critical of the campaign getting people all negative and freaked out.

Hook
01-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Get in the top three in SC or MI, and we will forever hold our peace. Until then, we need some drastic improvements.

mdevour
01-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Get in the top three in SC or MI, and we will forever hold our peace. Until then, we need some drastic improvements.

Quoted as a perfect example of the problem! (I'm sorry to single you out, Hook!)

There is no more time!

The next week and a half is critical to Super Tuesday ad buys.

We cannot wait for staff changes.

We raise the money now or it is too late, no matter what the campaign does or doesn't do!

It's our only chance.

It's that simple!
For Liberty!

Mike D.

Drea
01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Quoted as a perfect example of the problem! (I'm sorry to single you out, Hook!)

There is no more time!

The next week and a half is critical to Super Tuesday ad buys.

We cannot wait for staff changes.

We raise the money now or it is too late, no matter what the campaign does or doesn't do!

It's our only chance.

It's that simple!
For Liberty!

Mike D.

Yes! Agreed!

Hook
01-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Why was Hillary prepared to replace her top management team when she lost in Iowa? She can somehow shake things up in a short time, but we can't?

Hook
01-11-2008, 05:14 PM
If one of 3 things happens, Ron will get more money than he can spend:

1. HQ makes some kick-ass ads that inspires the grassroots
2. We get top 3 in either SC/NV/MI
3. A major shakeup happens in HQ where they hire a big-name manager, like Carville.

Better hope for at least one.